Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    No I meant would have seen him moving all those bodies. Hard to believe he could move like 5 or 6 people that close to where Rogue was with no one noticing was my point but hopefully we find out later.
    He might have just grabbed Magneto. And considering how Trask as a Prime Sentinel was zipping around soloing an entire team of X-Men, Bastion could have moved so fast no one would even have been able to see him, even if they were actually paying attention. That battle was raging across blocks and blocks of a city. Where Magneto bunkered down with the Morlocks and where Gambit blew up the wild MasterMold probably wouldn't even be in the exact line of sight. In any case, I'm certain this will be addressed in the final episodes.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    He might have just grabbed Magneto. And considering how Trask as a Prime Sentinel was zipping around soloing an entire team of X-Men, Bastion could have moved so fast no one would even have been able to see him, even if they were actually paying attention. That battle was raging across blocks and blocks of a city. Where Magneto bunkered down with the Morlocks and where Gambit blew up the wild MasterMold probably wouldn't even be in the exact line of sight. In any case, I'm certain this will be addressed in the final episodes.
    Right but given Mags body is in tact that would suggest Leech and the others bodies should be as well. So he would have to move all of them or else thr X-men would have found Leech and the others and know something happened with Mags body. Lets hope they explain this.

Maybe it is as simple as the version of Mags at Genosha is not the one Bastion has as thinking about it again, Mags had a beard/stubble which he may not have been abke to grow that quickly. With Sinister involved that cpuld just be a clone of Mags with Mags menories that died similar to Maddy.
    Last edited by remydat; 04-25-2024 at 10:00 AM.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

This show went out of its way to establish Magneto has a skintight EM forcefield(hence his ability to touch Rogue). It's possible his wider field failed and the Morlocks were vaporized, but his personal field held. Or maybe Bastion was fast enough to grab everyone and Leech and them are in a cage in the back of that barber shop? But definitely a whole week had passed between the attack and the Bastion scene at the end, long enough to grow a little stubble. He was definitely wearing the same outfit. I applaud your creativity, but I don't think that's a clone. Speculation is fun, but I just like letting the show do its thing. I'll be there to see what happens!
    Last edited by yogaflame; 04-25-2024 at 10:13 AM.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    Demayo also considers Bastion a "fan favorite", so... who knows.
    bang bang shots fired lol
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

This makes me sad. A friend of mine saw this on Twitter. I really, really hope this doesn’t become a trend by Avengers fans. It also turns my friend off of the idea of MCU X-Men because of Avengers fans not understanding the point.

This show went out of its way to establish Magneto has a skintight EM forcefield(hence his ability to touch Rogue). It's possible his wider field failed and the Morlocks were vaporized, but his personal field held. Or maybe Bastion was fast enough to grab everyone and Leech and them are in a cage in the back of that barber shop? But definitely a whole week had passed between the attack and the Bastion scene at the end, long enough to grow a little stubble. He was definitely wearing the same outfit. I applaud your creativity, but I don't think that's a clone. Speculation is fun, but I just like letting the show do its thing. I'll be there to see what happens!
    Not sure his skintight EMP field would be stronger than the wider one.

The clone thing was in part due to one of the people involved in the show saying Mags did die. Forget who it was. Of course they could have just been saying that to l
    maintain the suspense but yes we will find out soon enough.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by PyroFN View Post
    This makes me sad. A friend of mine saw this on Twitter. I really, really hope this doesn’t become a trend by Avengers fans.

I wouldn't let it get you too down, always gonna have ppl like this, they use examples like out of context to justify their bigotry.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroFN View Post
    This makes me sad. A friend of mine saw this on Twitter. I really, really hope this doesn’t become a trend by Avengers fans. It also turns my friend off of the idea of MCU X-Men because of Avengers fans not understanding the point.

when it’s time for live action AvX ppl will have to pick a side.. no other way around it
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

Why couldn't Jean just catch Trask?

Quote Originally Posted by Agatha's Ghost View Post
    Why couldn't Jean just catch Trask?
    Homegirl wanted him dead too. She's a telepath. She would have known what Rogue was planning.

Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    Homegirl wanted him dead too. She's a telepath. She would have known what Rogue was planning.
    It seems true. She could have pulled him off the ledge with a blink, but didn't bother.

Incredible Member

I mean....I don't read the comics too much about this kinda thing but surely telepaths aren't always reading other peoples' minds? That just sounds unhealthy. And with their friends' minds, it would just be invasive and wrong as hell. Surely Jean trusts Rogue at this point enough to not always be mind probing her to see what she'll do next.

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    I don't think Jean constantly scans the thoughts of everyone around her, or even her teammates necessarily. I am shocked neither she nor Kurt acted to save him, though, even if it was a surprise.

Beau says Bastion has appeared in every episode except episodes 3 and 6.
    https://twitter.com/BeauDemayo/statu...FavMi0AKg&s=19

Fans are acknowledging how X-Men: Next Dimension is an influence. Beau confirms that not only was he a fan of the game, but he wrote a script featuring Bastion as a sequel to the first X-Men movie.
    https://twitter.com/cyberwar427332/s...bFzdbcH2g&s=19

Beau agrees that the Sinister origin episode from S5 was one of the best. Perhaps a hint that it'll feature into his plans this show.
    https://twitter.com/RetroGraveProd/s...s0r9M-38Q&s=19

Belladonna's funeral dress is her wedding dress dyed black.
    https://twitter.com/Naddleslee/statu...gNkap5jlg&s=19

Leech, Callisto, and Tommy are all dead.
    https://twitter.com/BeauDemayo/statu...GLOdoPAlA&s=19

I don't think Jean constantly scans the thoughts of everyone around her, or even her teammates necessarily. I am shocked neither she nor Kurt acted to save him, though, even if it was a surprise.
    can’t remember will rewatch later.. but i heard someone say kurt came into the scene a tad bit later.. can’t remember