Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    Yeah I know Bastion was there. But you woukd think someome would see him. Also what happened to the rest of the Morlocks? Would he really have time to scoop Mags and all the Morlocks with him up? Just seems more like a writing oversight but no biggie in grand scheme of things.
    I'm sure they will address the specifics eventually. But why would anyone have known who he was, even if they did see him? Everyone was running for their lives and stuff. It's an island of mutants, who would look twice at a pink/purple guy?
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

I know the former show runner hyped up the last 3 episodes, but I doubt it'll have the same impact as to what happened with Gambit in episode 5. Unless it's another major character that bites it. Rogue and Wolverine are already confirmed to return for seasons 2. They definitely not killing off Storm after her being away most of the season. Not Jean either... been there, done that. So who does that leave that'll have the same impact?

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    good review i think the final episodes might be closer to 40 min
    Thanks. Where did you hear about longer episodes? Sign me up!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Maybe it'll be Lilandra, setting up Onslaught for s2

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Thanks. Where did you hear about longer episodes? Sign me up!
    no it’s just my prediction… because i really think this team gets a kick out of everybody saying “this is how the movies should be or this is X-MEN” and demayo keeps hyping 8-10.. and ep 5 they’ve been like 36/33/34.. so im just speculating that number goes into the 36/37 min range for next ones hopefully
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    no it’s just my prediction… because i really think this team gets a kick out of everybody saying “this is how the movies should be or this is X-MEN” and demayo keeps hyping 8-10.. and ep 5 they’ve been like 36/33/34.. so im just speculating that number goes into the 36/37 min range for next ones hopefully
    Demayo also considers Bastion a "fan favorite", so... who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    Demayo also considers Bastion a "fan favorite", so... who knows.
    Well he is most likely talking about who Bastion was before he became all sentineled up. He mentions it in the episode that he used to be one of the bad guys before. I think it’s NK who has posted the theory who that refers to.

I know the former show runner hyped up the last 3 episodes, but I doubt it'll have the same impact as to what happened with Gambit in episode 5. Unless it's another major character that bites it. Rogue and Wolverine are already confirmed to return for seasons 2. They definitely not killing off Storm after her being away most of the season. Not Jean either... been there, done that. So who does that leave that'll have the same impact?
    I dont see another major death from the main cast but we may see some people change. I think Rogue may go dark

Quote Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
    Well he is most likely talking about who Bastion was before he became all sentineled up. He mentions it in the episode that he used to be one of the bad guys before. I think it’s NK who has posted the theory who that refers to.
    Even if that were the case, who would even be considered a fan-favorite? The most popular theory I've seen so far is that Bastion might be Graydon Creed. Cameron Hodge? Stephen Lang? Purple Man? Are any of these really fan favorites?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I dont see another major death from the main cast but we may see some people change. I think Rogue may go dark
    It's possible. Maybe the X-Men split into opposing factions, but in dramatic fashion(hero vs hero battle?) Friendships fractured, relationships end, hearts broken, etc.

Even if that were the case, who would even be considered a fan-favorite? The most popular theory I've seen so far is that Bastion might be Graydon Creed. Cameron Hodge? Stephen Lang? Purple Man? Are any of these really fan favorites?
    I think its just a favorite of his. I think people are gonna be in for a disappointment if they take those words literally

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Foon4000 View Post
    I'm still really confused as to what happened between Rogue absorbing Gyrich and waking up in the street. What the hell happened and why is she not more bothered about not remembering it? Did she get nothing from his head?
    That does seem suspicious…

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    In Avengers Alliance Rogue was Famine. Is that dark enough?

In case you're curious how deadly that was: Famine and Pestilence beat up Karn. If you count carefully, you'll notice the tooltip isn't big enough and 6 of the effects applied to Karn aren't even on screen. Oh right Pestilence was Beast.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I'm sure they will address the specifics eventually. But why would anyone have known who he was, even if they did see him? Everyone was running for their lives and stuff. It's an island of mutants, who would look twice at a pink/purple guy?
    No I meant would have seen him moving all those bodies. Hard to believe he could move like 5 or 6 people that close to where Rogue was with no one noticing was my point but hopefully we find out later.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Gambit becoming a villain in part because he thinks Rogue chose Mags. In short, Deathbit done right unlike the comics.

Sort of like Harvey Dent's transformation into Two Face in the Batman movie.

The X-men having to deal with trying to stop a former beloved teammate and in Rogue's case lover would be pretty emotional.

Could also set it up where Death becomes too powerful for those that created him to control and he usurps them as the big bad. Give him New Sun powers instead of the fart powers and he essentially becomes an Omega Level threat that can destroy the world.

Of course never going to happen but just saying.
    Last edited by remydat; 04-25-2024 at 09:46 AM.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.