Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member mattsarchamp's Avatar

I bet the heroes attending the wedding are giving gifts of power cancelling cuffs, ticket to prison and other perks deserving for the villains.

Sorry, just having stupid fun here. LOL
    Peerless and Fearless

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Aren’t they already married. I might only buy this for Technet unless it’s another expensive book.
    People that are married have weddings all the time. Gay marriage wasnt legal in most parts of the world before Destiny died so they most likely never had a wedding. I view this more as a celebration of their love and they may want to do this for whatever reason makes sense for them. I think its more symbolic than them needing to be married since they already consider each other spouses

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy Free Me View Post
    The reflection looks so weird, not only because of the different angle, but her hair is pulled behind her ear but on the reflection it's not.
    It’s also weird that a blind lady is using a mirror, lol

Ultimate Member

One of the masks to the right of Destiny is funny, other than that this is a purely publicity stunt issue.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    This is so... performative. Eek.
    Yeah, my thoughts exactly

This is explicitly a rebranded iteration of their annual Pride Month special comic.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    People that are married have weddings all the time. Gay marriage wasnt legal in most parts of the world before Destiny died so they most likely never had a wedding. I view this more as a celebration of their love and they may want to do this for whatever reason makes sense for them. I think its more symbolic than them needing to be married since they already consider each other spouses
    Except they are murderous psycho gutter trash and the only reason cap should be there would be to arrest them.
    Last edited by danielsan52; 04-26-2024 at 06:02 PM.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Except they are murderous psycho gutter trash and the only reason cap should be there would be to arrest them.
    Yeah, but they're lesbians! That somehow justifies all their criminal acts! Like trying to kill humanity with the legacy virus (though that was just Raven).

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Yeah, but they're lesbians! That somehow justifies all their criminal acts! Like trying to kill humanity with the legacy virus (though that was just Raven).
    I don't remember if the Legacy Virus was in the Destiny Diaries or not but Destiny probably forewarned her and told her what to do.

This is the second gay X-Men wedding and it's just as forced as the first one, if not more so. I'm glad it's not Betsy/Rachel at least

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

This is rubbish. And that's all I have to say.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    This is the second gay X-Men wedding and it's just as forced as the first one, if not more so. I'm glad it's not Betsy/Rachel at least
    They're next in line after Destiny Deoxys.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    At this point, as for as much as I a no fan of the pair, I would've liked better a story about Betsy and Rachel be celebrated by their long-time friends in a "glad you've found each others! Cheers! Hoe you'll be happy". Or even a "dinner at Summer Family"/"Meet the parents". (I know, Betsy already knows Rachel parents, but not as the romantic partner of Jean's and Scott's AU daughter or Cable's big sister.
    It would definitely make more sense that this wedding thing.
    First Warren in Dark X-Men #1, and then Genis-Vell in Captain Marvel #1. Seriously, Marvel?!
    Avatar reflecting my mood. I couldn't stand the sunny high-flying Angel one anymore.

Mystique is responsible for a hell of a lot of mayhem and death over the years. Even as a mutant, I wouldn't be going.

I'm always happy to see the Academy X kids but so many characters having to smile and cheer and bend over backwards to celebrate the love of these two is...too much.

Like there was no better way to do a Pride special?!