Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
Finally got my hands on Christmas Eve's comics. And yes, I have to agree, it was great seeing Namor (and Black Bolt) show to make Cap's day. LOL!

Deodato does draw a pretty Namor.

I think, though, it was Sue, again, who had something to do with Namor showing up, since he was on the same ship as she. Boy, I would have loved to see that conversation.
i wonder how steve might have felt seeing his fellow invader stepping out of that ship
maybe reed reached out to namor after cap started his witch hunt, as he wanted to manipulate their relationship?

deodato draws the best namor for me right now, which is partly because i don't like the older namor hairstyles

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Jon View Post
Hopefully we'll get to. I also am hopeful that Namor has been playing the Cabal all along. Regardless, this made me VERY happy. After reading AXIS #9, heartbroken at the destruction of the Janet VanDyne/Alex Summers relationship thanks to Tony Stark's selfish actions this was just what I needed to lift my spirits.
would be great to see thanos getting played out by namor..
if seeing the main villain of the MCU get manipulated by the prince of atlantis does'nt make marvel rush movie rights i dont know what will LOL