Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
I am always frustrated with Marvel and how they treat Namor, I even said to my friend I hope Aquaman makes a lot of money just to show Marvel how wrong they were for ignoring Namor for so long, lol!

But then seeing how they used some elements of Namor's character/story for the movie I was very upset since I feel if Namor was ever to come into the movies then Marvel would go out of their way to change things about him. Still like you said; I also hope that writers of Marvel who see this movie will be inspired to make more stuff for Namor.

And SWEET NEPTUNE! Those are beautiful! I love love love these ocean based designs! They are so gorgeous! I have never seen anything like that jellyfish dress!
They are gorgeous. That's what we should be seeing in a Namor book, along with the scaly speedo!

I understand exactly how you feel about the Aquaman movie. But I'm looking for the silver lining, and hoping Namor gets SOME benefit from the movie. And at least I found it inspiring.

Once I get on twitter, I'm going to tweet Aquaman's weekly boxoffice take to Kevin Feige and Marvel, EVERY week. Maybe every day. "This could have been your take on a NAMOR movie. ;p