Page 533 of 631 FirstFirst ... 33433483523529530531532533534535536537543583 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 7,995 of 9460

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbre View Post
    I too, have been a fan of Namor's, for some time. He's a staple of the Marvel universe.

However, did anyone feel like perhaps he deserved his decapitation by Hyperion?
    Namor is responsible for thousands of deaths (of innocent people) on Earth 616, and trillions of others by being a part of the Cabal.

Does no one think he should have been brought to task for that? Not even Steve Rogers, himself, was very motivated to do anything about that, at all, and even with all the horrible things Namor had done, still considered him a close friend.

I mean, maybe not a decapitation, but at least a trial?
    Killing him off IMO was a cheap way out.
    They were other things they could've done for him to hold accountable for the cabal.
    A trial would be immensely better
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

Last year a friend of my wife's grandmother passed and his wife asked her (Granny) if I'd like an old box of comics he'd kept in the garage.

Cut to this year when my wife and I welcomed a new child, Granny shows up from Cincinnati to visit with a huge box in tow. She says, "I'm not sure if these are worth anything but you're free to have them."

I open the box and on the very top are bagged near mint original copies of Adventure Comics #247 (First Appearance of the Legion of Superheroes) and an original Gold Key Magnus Robot Fighter 4000a.d #1. There is a ton of other amazing books but these are just the first two. Anyway I found one that you guys might like to see as well:

Last edited by KOSLOX; 02-16-2017 at 07:49 AM.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

The city I once knew as home is teetering on the edge of radioactive oblivion

Amazing Member

I saw some random post on the marvel-feed tumblr that marvel is apparently working on a Namor related project, Either a film or a TV show. Whilst I couldn't help but be a little excited, I'm going to not get my hopes up as it is a rumour, but I will just put this out there nonetheless.

Things Fall Apart's quote:

"Last year a friend of my wife's grandmother passed and his wife asked her (Granny) if I'd like an old box of comics he'd kept in the garage.

Cut to this year when my wife and I welcomed a new child, Granny shows up from Cincinnati to visit with a huge box in tow. She says, "I'm not sure if these are worth anything but you're free to have them."

I open the box and on the very top are bagged near mint original copies of Adventure Comics #247 (First Appearance of the Legion of Superheroes) and an original Gold Key Magnus Robot Fighter 4000a.d #1. There is a ton of other amazing books but these are just the first two. Anyway I found one that you guys might like to see as well:"

Woooooooow! What a treasure trove!
    Make sure you get them appraised and let us know about your new retirement fund!
    Last edited by Jonbre; 02-16-2017 at 08:28 PM.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by lameco View Post
    I saw some random post on the marvel-feed tumblr that marvel is apparently working on a Namor related project, Either a film or a TV show. Whilst I couldn't help but be a little excited, I'm going to not get my hopes up as it is a rumour, but I will just put this out there nonetheless.
    Adding to that, Production Weekly, basically a magazine that lists production details on new movies/tv/whatever had a new preview out that lists something called The Sub-Mariner as in production. Admittedly, not a ton of info but who knows

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar
    we can be heroes, just for one day

I wonder if this will be something used for stingers at the end of future movies. Maybe they are filming a bunch of little bits to toss into Phase 4 so that they can build up to Atlantis Attacks for Avengers 5.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    I wonder if this will be something used for stingers at the end of future movies. Maybe they are filming a bunch of little bits to toss into Phase 4 so that they can build up to Atlantis Attacks for Avengers 5.
    That sounds interesting!

I had not heard much about Phase 4 nor even if there will be an Avengers 5. Is there any new info?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    That sounds interesting!

I had not heard much about Phase 4 nor even if there will be an Avengers 5. Is there any new info?
    Not really, but I can't imagine they won't keep the train running as long as possible before they do a reboot.
    Pull List:

There have been some rumblings regarding Namor and the MCU in the last day or so. Apparenty something called "The Sub-Mariner" entered production... Still no official word from Marvel yet...

I know a lot of people are already on board for Namor appearing in a Black Panther sequel, but I feel like they need to do to him what they did to BP, which is introduce him in an Avengers movie first, a platform that reaches every kind of fan. Then they can focus on building his MCU persona through a solo movie and establishing Atlantis.

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    I open the box and on the very top are bagged near mint original copies of Adventure Comics #247 (First Appearance of the Legion of Superheroes) and an original Gold Key Magnus Robot Fighter 4000a.d #1. There is a ton of other amazing books but these are just the first two. Anyway I found one that you guys might like to see as well:

Whoa! Nice find!!
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

The brief cameo I saw of the aquaman looked more like Namor when he had long hair.

Marvel could do an awesome Namor movie! Maybe have the FF in it?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    The brief cameo I saw of the aquaman looked more like Namor when he had long hair.

Marvel could do an awesome Namor movie! Maybe have the FF in it?
    FF aren't in Marvel's hands at the time being. Unfortunate so many aspects of namor aren't usable.

DC's Aquaman definitely looks a lot like Savage Namor from the extreme 90s.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Yes, that is the time period I was thinking.

Oh, I didn't know about the FF being unuseables.

Well, maybe some other Marvel characters? Even as background characters with brief cameos, Namorita and Tamara Rahn.

Foes could be Tiger Shark or Orca!