Page 620 of 631 FirstFirst ... 120520570610616617618619620621622623624630 ... LastLast
Results 9,286 to 9,300 of 9460
    Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    Another teaser for Invaders this time from Butch Guice

Invaders #3

Attachment 75076
    Forget the debates about the hair and new costume. GET NAMOR A RAZOR!!!!

Winter Soldier looks good.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Is Spitfire going to be there?
    Unless she's in the background flashback, which we haven't seen yet, I don't think so. At least not in the first arc. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we will get many more arcs and the rest of the team.

I really wish Robinson had not jumped around and left all his plotlines dangling. I was very much looking forward to his Killraven in Britain story.

TBH, I actually would love to see Spitfire in a Captain Britain and MI-13 book again. I loved that book.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

I remember that issue! LOL I will never get over it! I'm currently rereading that Invaders run as a way of distracting myself until the new Invaders come out.

Attachment 75038

Its very rare to see him smiling but one of my other favorite Namor smiling panels is from Roast of the Fantastic Four and also its where I got my username, lol (but i changed it up a bit)

Attachment 75039
    Yes! That is the Invaders story I was talking about. The POWER OF THE SPEEDO!

That Roast was a fun issue. That page is by Alan Weiss, I believe. He was going to do the Namor ongoing in the 70s or 80s, that never materialized.

What If #27- What if Namor joined the Fantastic Four?:

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El View Post
    Interesting we get Namor's iconic look in this promo, I'm hoping the look will end up in Carlo Magno's Namor as well and that the new look is only temporary.
    I am definitely for a return to the iconic original costume.

At least we'll see that in the Butch Guice flashbacks.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    Forget the debates about the hair and new costume. GET NAMOR A RAZOR!!!!

Winter Soldier looks good.
    Wow, the look keeps getting farther from the original and closer and closer to Aquaman. Well, sigh if Thor lost his arm, his hammer and his hair in the last years I guess these days no one is safe from a total revamp.

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    What If #27- What if Namor joined the Fantastic Four?:
    Those classic What Ifs were always alot of fun. However that definitely is an alternate universe, when you have Ben Grimm saying, Namor is right! O_O

I do like that panel with the SuperSkrull where the watch clearly says, what we've all been saying, "Moving the battle UNDERWATER, where NO being can stand against the Sub-Mariner's might." You tell them, Uaatu! ;p

Thanks for posting that, LordUltimus

Wow, the look keeps getting farther from the original and closer and closer to Aquaman. Well, sigh if Thor lost his arm, his hammer and his hair in the last years I guess these days no one is safe from a total revamp.
    Yes. The evil that possesses Namor resides in his new costume! Get rid of it, and the extraneous hair, and he'll be back to his normal 'mellow' self. ;p

I think I posted another similar panel from Paul Renaud's instagram, but here's another one. So, it looks like he is still working on SOMETHING with the Invaders. I don't know if it is going to appear in a Cap book or in Zdarsky's Invaders or some other story. But I am intrigued. Is he on Twitter?

Hmmmm. Now, I'm wondering if this is the Marvel Presents #1 Namor story?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrfNINGhyQ1/

He's also got a few panels of Silver Surfer up. Could there be a Defenders book coming???

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    I think I posted another similar panel from Paul Renaud's instagram, but here's another one. So, it looks like he is still working on SOMETHING with the Invaders. I don't know if it is going to appear in a Cap book or in Zdarsky's Invaders or some other story. But I am intrigued. Is he on Twitter?

Hmmmm. Now, I'm wondering if this is the Marvel Presents #1 Namor story?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrfNINGhyQ1/

He's also got a few panels of Silver Surfer up. Could there be a Defenders book coming???
    Ahh, how refreshing, the REAL Namor! Hope this project gets released!

Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

I saw that Marvel Comics Presents was going to feature at least Cap and Namor and Wolverine from their cover art, does anyone know when that will be released and if it is an invaders story? From that art you all shared it seems to be that way?
    "No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

Ahh, how refreshing, the REAL Namor! Hope this project gets released!
    LOL! It is refreshing. Renaud has been working on it since October -- so I'm thinking it is a special project or fill in???

I saw that Marvel Comics Presents was going to feature at least Cap and Namor and Wolverine from their cover art, does anyone know when that will be released and if it is an invaders story? From that art you all shared it seems to be that way?
    Marvel Presents is an anthology series of three stories. It's going to feature a Wolverine story in 12 parts. And it will have two other short stories. The first issue will have a Cap story, and a Namor story about the A-Bomb. I've been trying to figure out if Greg Pak or Ann Nocenti is doing the Namor story, but I'm guessing it will be Greg Pak. And who is doing the art? The solicits only list two artists, and one is doing the Wolverine story. I don't think Tomm Coker will be doing the Namor story, but I could be wrong.

It's going to come out the same day as Invaders, IIRC.

Just read Defenders: The Best Defense. I really liked it, and I think Namor fans will really like it too.

Just read Defenders: The Best Defense. I really liked it, and I think Namor fans will really like it too.
    I'm looking forward to it after work. I've really enjoyed this crossover, it's too bad it isn't generating more buzz.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Sounds wonderful! Can't wait to pick it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    I'm looking forward to it after work. I've really enjoyed this crossover, it's too bad it isn't generating more buzz.
    Yes, I was surprised there wasn't more discussion even here. But hopefully the sales are doing well.