Page 576 of 631 FirstFirst ... 76476526566572573574575576577578579580586626 ... LastLast
Results 8,626 to 8,640 of 9460
    Astonishing Member

I like the original costume of Namor.
    But my favorite Namor costume is this one :

The trunks are the original costume, but I agree, that is the best costume for Namor.
    "Only the Hulk could have attempted it! Only the Hulk could have been capable of it! Only the Hulk could have done it!" - Tales to Astonish #63

"Hulk can do ANYTHING!!! Hulk is mind over matter, mind over energy, mind over mind" - Lord Smash'emall aka Gamma Ra the Assassin aka Gamma Irradiated Being

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    I like the original costume of Namor.
    But my favorite Namor costume is this one :

I like that costume a lot for Namor.

That's the costume for Namor I liked best as a kid. I think the trunks work when drawn by someone with a more cartoony style, like Kirby drew him in the early Avengers issues, but the more realistic you go, the more awkward the trunks look.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El View Post
    Art looks pretty good. Would like to see pics.
    Here you go

It is the last page of the issue

Atlanteans attacked a ship or something. People on trip kill them and hang them or something. The Avengers are on the way. Namor shows up to the ship pissed.

(on another note. THis will be the first T'challa/Namor interaction since Secret Wars. I'll be curious on the relationship. Water under the bridge or hostilities?)
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Here you go

It is the last page of the issue

Atlanteans attacked a ship or something. People on trip kill them and hang them or something. The Avengers are on the way. Namor shows up to the ship pissed.

(on another note. THis will be the first T'challa/Namor interaction since Secret Wars. I'll be curious on the relationship. Water under the bridge or hostilities?)
    Well, even I have to concede this doesn't looks bad. It takes the right artist to sell a new look.

Mighty Member

I'm glad I've been building my statue collection over the last year. Namor figuring prominently in it.

I'm glad I've been building my statue collection over the last year. Namor figuring prominently in it.

Always love seeing your collection, especially that Namor statue. It really shows his muscularity and power. And now you have the Titanic Trio!

I say give Greg Pak, Christopher Priest or Jeff Parker a Namor on going.
    "Only the Hulk could have attempted it! Only the Hulk could have been capable of it! Only the Hulk could have done it!" - Tales to Astonish #63

"Hulk can do ANYTHING!!! Hulk is mind over matter, mind over energy, mind over mind" - Lord Smash'emall aka Gamma Ra the Assassin aka Gamma Irradiated Being

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Always love seeing your collection, especially that Namor statue. It really shows his muscularity and power. And now you have the Titanic Trio!
    Thanks bud!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    That's the costume for Namor I liked best as a kid. I think the trunks work when drawn by someone with a more cartoony style, like Kirby drew him in the early Avengers issues, but the more realistic you go, the more awkward the trunks look.
    Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    Nah, it depends on how you draw him. If you draw him with a regular guy's build then yes a regular guy walking around in speedos looks ridiculous. If you draw him like a heavyweight bodybuilder, then no he will look great and imposing. Look at Buscema and more recently Joe Jusko and Greg Land , there's nothing cartoony about their styles and he looks great. I think Ariel Olivetti is another one who could have drawn a great classical Namor but they missed the boat and used the leotard.

And then in reality Olympic swimmers needing all their speed don't wear wet suits. Wet suits are required by divers and surfers but that's because we are only humans ill equipped for the ocean's cold and environment. Doesn't makes any sense for Namor, only to correct the chemical imbalance when it debuted but that is a subplot long gone.

Mighty Member

Some new Namor cosplays from 2018. this guy got the facial expression on point.

Mighty Member

Costume comparison:

I feel that Namor would be a lot more lean than the guy above. But there is a resemblance for sure.

But this guy.....
    IMG]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f4/4b/92/f44b92d1fa83706ca64d1502d83063dd.jpg[/IMG]
    Was born to play/cos-play the Avenging Son.
    Last edited by DragonsChi; 09-22-2018 at 05:15 AM.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Mighty Member

And from this year's Dragon Con: