Page 105 of 631 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205605 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 9460

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    Maybe they can get his rights untangled by 2016 and have Namor and Blackbolt featured in a stinger on the end of Black Panther. That would be a cool way to broaden the scope of Earth in the MCU and a pretty logical place to introduce other kings.
    i would love that as well, Namor's a powerful enough character to stand out and interest fans even in cameos for the upcoming movies.
    although honestly, i'd love to see Doom as a monarch in the MCU too

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    Namor and Black Bolt have a really cool/effective cameo today in NA. It's not a lot of "screen time" (understatement), but it was a Holy #### WTF!? moment that has me very interested in what's next.
    Question is how long has they been working together?
    Doom and Namor IMO make a powerful alliance but Namor and the Richards (Reed & Sue) are'nt way off but have a morally better one.
    Did Namor visit Doom cause Reed wanted an update on Doom? We'll see how it pans out

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Jon View Post
    Hahahaha. Phenomenal.

Ha! I was just going to note this as well. As sad as I was about one thing in AXIS this felt like just about the nicest X-Mas present Hickman could give we devoted fans of the Avenging Son.
    Hickman's timing is perfect on this one.
    he hid namor from us for months and boom! he's out here just in time for xmas
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dzub View Post
    i would love that as well, Namor's a powerful enough character to stand out and interest fans even in cameos for the upcoming movies.
    although honestly, i'd love to see Doom as a monarch in the MCU too
    Sadly, Doom is at Fox ... being a blogger / hacker. I'd love to see Doom and Namor in a movie together, but not at Fox.

Question is how long has they been working together?
    Doom and Namor IMO make a powerful alliance but Namor and the Richards (Reed & Sue) are'nt way off but have a morally better one.
    Did Namor visit Doom cause Reed wanted an update on Doom? We'll see how it pans out
    Didn't get to sneak out for my books, so I don't know, does it say they've been working together? Black Bolt and Namor do have a history of working together, with Namor usually delivering a great and convincing deceptive performance. They did it in Jenkins INHUMANS and in Fantastic Four.

I don't know about working with Reed all along, or the business about visiting Doom for Reed. I kind of thought Doom was the one working with Reed and Tony, as their backup plan. They were talking about an unnamed person a few issues ago.

Sue, OTOH...

Hickman's timing is perfect on this one.
    he hid namor from us for months and boom! he's out here just in time for xmas
    A Christmas Namor gift for sure! Even Deodato is giving us a Namor for Christmas! Looks like there's going to be more of Namor in the Avenging Son mode in future Avengers issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    Sadly, Doom is at Fox ... being a blogger / hacker. I'd love to see Doom and Namor in a movie together, but not at Fox.
    definitely no..i don't know how Fox will butcher namor

Didn't get to sneak out for my books, so I don't know, does it say they've been working together? Black Bolt and Namor do have a history of working together, with Namor usually delivering a great and convincing deceptive performance. They did it in Jenkins INHUMANS and in Fantastic Four.

I don't know about working with Reed all along, or the business about visiting Doom for Reed. I kind of thought Doom was the one working with Reed and Tony, as their backup plan. They were talking about an unnamed person a few issues ago.

Sue, OTOH...
    there's no dialog ,it's just what i think happened between namor and reed.
    :O could namor be the nameless guy? though i forgot what the nameless guy did

A Christmas Namor gift for sure! Even Deodato is giving us a Namor for Christmas! Looks like there's going to be more of Namor in the Avenging Son mode in future Avengers issues.

oooh yeah! i hope this time round Namor is back to his hulk level powers
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.

BANNED

Merry Christmas guys!

Merry Christmas to you, Trident, and to everyone here, Happy Holiday!

It's been a great Christmas for Namor fans, IMO, as we got a present from Hickman and Deodato, and now, Kris Anka!

namor would do anything a blonde tells him lol!

happy holidays all!

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

happy holidays all!
    i keep hopeing Magik will be his next romance.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phoenix View Post
    the namor/ magic based female romance angle has'nt been explored (or has it? idk):O
    good call there..would be interesting

happy holidays all!
    Hope you had a good holiday, Dzub! I think I ate too much.

Namor does seem prone to granting the requests of blonde women. Steve and Jim, he's less likely, though more likely than some other blond men.

the namor/ magic based female romance angle has'nt been explored (or has it? idk):O
    good call there..would be interesting
    Wow. I never considered Magik. How old is she?

I don't think so. He's been a victim of a witch or two, like Morgan Le Fay and Ardena. I'd love to see more of them, especially the later, though not in a romance angle.

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

Namor does seem prone to granting the requests of blonde women. Steve and Jim, he's less likely, though more likely than some other blond men.

Wow. I never considered Magik. How old is she?

I don't think so. He's been a victim of a witch or two, like Morgan Le Fay and Ardena. I'd love to see more of them, especially the later, though not in a romance angle.[/QUOTE]

She should be around 18 or 19 but Limbo time is tricky she could be 80 in a teen body. She needs a strong independent partner who won't be shocked by how crule or severe she can be plus they both rule thier own kingdoms making them closer to being equals.

She should be around 18 or 19 but Limbo time is tricky she could be 80 in a teen body. She needs a strong independent partner who won't be shocked by how crule or severe she can be plus they both rule thier own kingdoms making them closer to being equals.
    I remember time passed differently in Limbo, cause Magik was taken as a very young kid, but came back a teenager in a year or two, but I didn't know she could change the age of her body.

More than hair color, I think Namor is attracted to strong willed women, so there's that, but I'm not sure about the cruel part. I'm really not sure who I'd like to see Namor in a relationship with right now. I'll have to think on it.

Though, looking at Anka's Christmas present, I do miss seeing him interact with Loa and Emma and Hope.

from: http://benjaminaefilby.tumblr.com/post/105112191700

I like these pictures that show just how dark it can get in the depths of the ocean. Some scary stuff.

Finally got my hands on Christmas Eve's comics. And yes, I have to agree, it was great seeing Namor (and Black Bolt) show to make Cap's day. LOL!

Deodato does draw a pretty Namor.

I think, though, it was Sue, again, who had something to do with Namor showing up, since he was on the same ship as she. Boy, I would have loved to see that conversation.

Finally got my hands on Christmas Eve's comics. And yes, I have to agree, it was great seeing Namor (and Black Bolt) show to make Cap's day. LOL!

Deodato does draw a pretty Namor.

I think, though, it was Sue, again, who had something to do with Namor showing up, since he was on the same ship as she. Boy, I would have loved to see that conversation.
    Hopefully we'll get to. I also am hopeful that Namor has been playing the Cabal all along. Regardless, this made me VERY happy. After reading AXIS #9, heartbroken at the destruction of the Janet VanDyne/Alex Summers relationship thanks to Tony Stark's selfish actions this was just what I needed to lift my spirits.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Jon View Post
    Hopefully we'll get to. I also am hopeful that Namor has been playing the Cabal all along. Regardless, this made me VERY happy. After reading AXIS #9, heartbroken at the destruction of the Janet VanDyne/Alex Summers relationship thanks to Tony Stark's selfish actions this was just what I needed to lift my spirits.
    I doubt Hickman will spend any time with Namor and Sue.

But I am hopeful for some Cabal backstory with Namor. I was hoping that it was going to be Namor and Doom outplaying the Cabal, or Namor and Black Swan, but I'll settle for Namor and the Illuminati. Though I think it's more likely that Namor is just trying to find a way out / to control the Cabal. Until someone comes up with a solution to the Incursions, the Cabal is necessary.

I still would love it if Namor was rescuing Atlanteans from other worlds to rebuild the 616 Atlantis.