Page 19 of 631 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119519 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Water View Post
    I don't have anything to contribute as I have been catching up on other reads that do not have Namor in them, but wanted to pop in and read stuff in the thread because I miss you guys. <3
    Missed you too! Over the weekend I was talking to myself. LOL!

And hey, you don't have to contribute anything but the appropriate appreciation and adulation of his highness. <wink>

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gregyo View Post
    I'm back! Try as they might, they couldn't keep me out forever!
    Awesome! A Joyful day in Atlantis indeed! No one else on this beach can make me laugh like you do. Glad you're back.
    Last edited by Trident; 05-13-2014 at 06:43 PM.

BANNED

I kind of with there was an Aquaman analogue in the Great Society so that Namor can really show who's king of the deep.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    Awesome! A Joyful day in Atlantis indeed! No one else on this beach can make me laugh like you do. Glad you're back.
    Indeed! I missed seeing Gregyo's pithy commentary and his awesome avatar.

I kind of with there was an Aquaman analogue in the Great Society so that Namor can really show who's king of the deep.
    Now, I could seriously get behind that. And there'd not be any fan voted whale with Hulk like strength around, either.

BANNED

Don't even bring up that mess. Namor should have been able to catch that whale with one hand and toss it back.

BANNED

Don't even bring up that mess. Namor should have been able to catch that whale with one hand and toss it back.
    Yep!

Quote Originally Posted by Rheged View Post
    Missed you too! Over the weekend I was talking to myself. LOL!
    Aww! That's no fun (I do that a LOT in my Alpha Flight thread). I promise not to leave you alone to talk to yourself ever again! I will pop in with the occasional "IAMHEREANDSTILLLOVENAMOR!". <3

And hey, you don't have to contribute anything but the appropriate appreciation and adulation of his highness. <wink>
    I PROMISE to get the rest of my Namor scans up from Subby 17 and 18.
    Catching up on orders, and should be more freed up by this weekend.
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

I'm back! Try as they might, they couldn't keep me out forever!
    For real. You are never allowed to leave us again, so you'd better behave! :P
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

LOL > as someone whose a fan of both characters, that would be fun.
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

BANNED

Well, today's New Avengers only had one more page of Namor then what we saw in those pages WhitOro posted. And his dialog consisted of two lines. Disappointing, to say the least.

Oh, and more posturing from the dead Black Panthers about killing Namor. Between this, and the overpriced, repeated pages in Avengers, I'm truly thinking of dropping these books. I'd never have thought it a year ago, but this is getting beyond old.

Fantastic Member

is all new invaders worth picking up, with regards of namor's role/appearance?

BANNED

All New Invaders is the best book on the stands right now.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    is all new invaders worth picking up, with regards of namor's role/appearance?
    It's the only place where we are seeing a fuller characterization of Namor, and one that advances HIS story. It is a team book, but it's one where everyone seems to getting some attention, so far. Allegedly, Robinson said there would be a big Namor centric arc in the future, if the book succeeds.

As far as the book itself, it's an old school team book. It's a little wordy, but I enjoy it.

Fantastic Member

All New Invaders is the best book on the stands right now.
    I'm not too big on Cap though. Is the first issue a bunch of Cap set up, with sides of Namor and everyone else or is it more so balanced?

I do like Robinson writing, maybe he can make Cap less dull to me

BANNED

Well, today's New Avengers only had one more page of Namor then what we saw in those pages WhitOro posted. And his dialog consisted of two lines. Disappointing, to say the least.

Oh, and more posturing from the dead Black Panthers about killing Namor. Between this, and the overpriced, repeated pages in Avengers, I'm truly thinking of dropping these books. I'd never have thought it a year ago, but this is getting beyond old.
    Same here. It wouldn't be as bad if all the characters seemed of more importance to the title but the blatant pushing of one character is turning me off.

Marvel grow a pair and rename the title to who its really about so we can move on.