Page 2 of 631 FirstFirst 1234561252102502 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 9460
  1. #16
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Atlantean Embassy
    Posts
    1,680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Water View Post
    I have been LOOKING for this thread!

    Would you like to me to repost my recent scans?

    I also started reading Gillen's UXM run today.
    I don't care for the "X" on his boots.
    YESSSSS!

    Pleaaaase post those wonderful scans!

    And yes, the X on the boots was a bit odd. But better than some solutions to leaving his anklewings free. Which Gillen UXM book did you start with?

  2. #17
    Just a Host. Cold Water's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rheged View Post
    YESSSSS!

    Pleaaaase post those wonderful scans!

    And yes, the X on the boots was a bit odd. But better than some solutions to leaving his anklewings free. Which Gillen UXM book did you start with?
    I started wtih volume 1.
    I will put up those scans tomorrow.
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

  3. #18
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Atlantean Embassy
    Posts
    1,680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Water View Post
    I started wtih volume 1.
    I will put up those scans tomorrow.
    You mean post Schism? Or Quarantine?

    Sounds super on the scans!

  4. #19
    Just a Host. Cold Water's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rheged View Post
    You mean post Schism? Or Quarantine?

    Sounds super on the scans!
    Er...post schism, I believe.
    The Extintion Team.
    Ringing any bells?
    I hardly read many x-things, so I'm unsure. I'm on some Sinister arc.
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

  5. #20
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Atlantean Embassy
    Posts
    1,680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Water View Post
    Er...post schism, I believe.
    The Extintion Team.
    Ringing any bells?
    I hardly read many x-things, so I'm unsure. I'm on some Sinister arc.
    Yes, that's post-schism. But you're missing Fear Itself and some other stuff. I'll check and see if it's actually a lot of Namor or not.

  6. #21
    Just a Host. Cold Water's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rheged View Post
    Yes, that's post-schism. But you're missing Fear Itself and some other stuff. I'll check and see if it's actually a lot of Namor or not.
    Thank you.

    If there's not a lot of Namor, I am not going to bother.
    He's really the only reason I am reading this run anyway.
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

  7. #22
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Atlantean Embassy
    Posts
    1,680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Water View Post
    Thank you.

    If there's not a lot of Namor, I am not going to bother.
    He's really the only reason I am reading this run anyway.
    I'm dying to hear what you think of Gillen's Namor.

    Yeah, now that I think about it, I don't think there was much. I can probably easily post them ... once I find the scans.

  8. #23
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Diamond Bar, CA
    Posts
    1,669

    Default

    Boom!
    For those who want some cool recs.


  9. #24
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Atlantean Embassy
    Posts
    1,680

    Default

    How cool! Did you make these?

  10. #25
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Diamond Bar, CA
    Posts
    1,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rheged View Post
    How cool! Did you make these?
    Aha nah. People on 4chan's comics and cartoons board /co/ do.

    Here's the tumblr page if you're interested.
    A lot of neat stuff.

    http://comraderecs.tumblr.com/

  11. #26
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Atlantean Embassy
    Posts
    1,680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alvarez View Post
    Aha nah. People on 4chan's comics and cartoons board /co/ do.

    Here's the tumblr page if you're interested.
    A lot of neat stuff.

    http://comraderecs.tumblr.com/
    That's pretty cool. I don't have a lot of time right now, but that recommendation tumblr looks irresistible. Thank you for the link!

  12. #27
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Diamond Bar, CA
    Posts
    1,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rheged View Post
    That's pretty cool. I don't have a lot of time right now, but that recommendation tumblr looks irresistible. Thank you for the link!
    No problems.
    It's a good way to hunt down back issues or stories in general.

    Glad you dig it.

  13. #28
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Atlantean Embassy
    Posts
    1,680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alvarez View Post
    No problems.
    It's a good way to hunt down back issues or stories in general.

    Glad you dig it.
    I do! I love pictures, and folks are always asking about recommendations.

  14. #29
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Diamond Bar, CA
    Posts
    1,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rheged View Post
    I do! I love pictures, and folks are always asking about recommendations.
    Tomorrow morning I'll post some around the forum.
    At least in threads where people are asking.

    Figure it's the least I could do.

  15. #30
    IMPERIUS REX! Chief Jon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Minnetonka, MN, USA
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rheged View Post
    That's exactly what happened. Jonah wiped out the forums and is starting them again, with a zero tolerance policy in place. It's in the first thread / announcements.
    I'm glad to see familiar faces/usernames still here. I hope everybody made it!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •