Page 485 of 631 FirstFirst ... 385435475481482483484485486487488489495535585 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 9460
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Of Atlantis View Post
    Amazon Canada. Was the last one in stock. All the ones in the US aren't available for shipping outside the country apparently.
    Okay. Thanks for the info. I'll just keep checking the local Walgreens periodically.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Thorson View Post
    Okay. Thanks for the info. I'll just keep checking the local Walgreens periodically.
    No prob. Yeah, Walgreens exclusive, unfortunately. Not sure why though.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Look what came in the mail over the weekend

Attachment 36803

Get reading!

That is awesome! I haven't gotten mine yet. Are you going to open the box?

Will do ... at some point.

Ebay? Been waiting to find one of those that doesn't ship from China.
    Amazon Canada. Was the last one in stock. All the ones in the US aren't available for shipping outside the country apparently.
    I was wondering where people were getting their figures. Been checking Walgreens for almost two months! Saw a post somewhere from some one who allegedly worked for them who said it's release had been delayed for some reason, but it was supposed to be coming out THIS week. So, hopefully soon!
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post

I'm not sure if I should tbh. I don't know much about action figures or their value, but I figure if it's Walgreens exclusive, then it might be rare and worth something down the line, especially if he gets a movie deal.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Spectacular Member

I was wondering where people were getting their figures. Been checking Walgreens for almost two months! Saw a post somewhere from some one who allegedly worked for them who said it's release had been delayed for some reason, but it was supposed to be coming out THIS week. So, hopefully soon!

This week? Sweet. I'll stop by the Walgreens by work on payday.

I'm not sure if I should tbh. I don't know much about action figures or their value, but I figure if it's Walgreens exclusive, then it might be rare and worth something down the line, especially if he gets a movie deal.
    I like the sound of that -- Movie Deal!

I wrestle with the same question. But for Namor, I usually get TWO. One to keep dust free in his box, and one to rip out of the plastic and some times silly pose or take pics with.

This week? Sweet. I'll stop by the Walgreens by work on payday.
    That's what I read in a post ... I wish I could find it. I hope so, especially since Walgreens has a 25% off on action figures this week.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Retro Sixties / Seventies Namor and the Agents of Atlas movie poster!

https://twitter.com/_ChristopherM/st...93968523739136

He's going with the Asian casting ... but I hope the Bond guy isn't supposed to be Namor. O_O

Though, this would be a more realistic Namor movie poster.

Last edited by Reviresco; 06-14-2016 at 09:24 PM.

Regarding the Great Walgreens Namor Figure Watch ... I finally found the post giving the release date as June 11, from a store employee.

Quote Originally Posted by riotiki
    Information regarding Walgreens Exclusive Marvel Legends Namor!!! -One case per store (via hasbro)
    -Display Set of (8) with store display stand -There will NOT be a restock for another 3 months after arrival
    -Availability date Saturday June,11 2016 (may vary on store location)
    -UPC (63050945987)
    -WIC (933484)

marvelfigures1:Where did you get this info??

riotiki: I'm a CSA at Walgreens part time @marvelfigures1

marvelfigures1: And are they going out to every store at the same time? Are they released now technically? Like are they putting them on the shelves now?

riotiki: Well the original release date was May 26th but hasbro delayed shipment and every store I've checked in my region will receive theirs tomorrow specifically 6am now I cannot say anything for the west coast or east coast because I don't live in that region. I only know of the southern and mid west regions. And it's going to be placed in the promotional isle where you see the summer stuff on its own cardboard display stand.

Also, be in mind that even though a store has received it they probably will take their time putting it out because it takes time to assemble the display
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BGfkPq4scpi/

So, the South and Mid-West. And this post from someone who found the Walgreen figure AT Walgreens, validates that info, at least for California.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGlAgriTURL/

But then I found this post, asked of someone from Hasbro, I assume.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGnPtoaIN6V/

Bottom line, as the first post said, the release will vary from store to store, or from state to state, apparently. But, it should be on shelves everywhere by July 1, if all goes to plan.
    Last edited by Reviresco; 06-14-2016 at 11:43 PM.

I wrestle with the same question. But for Namor, I usually get TWO. One to keep dust free in his box, and one to rip out of the plastic and some times silly pose or take pics with.

Ha! You make a pretty good case for getting two...

Upcoming Reading:

Ha! You make a pretty good case for getting two...

I'm a firm believer in a picture being worth a 1000 words. ;p

Mighty Member

I like that Toro is still on Namor's side.

https://twitter.com/_ChristopherM/st...93968523739136

He's going with the Asian casting ... but I hope the Bond guy isn't supposed to be Namor. O_O
    Absolutely gorgeous !!!

Though, this would be a more realistic Namor movie poster.

Excellent...

That's what I read in a post ... I wish I could find it. I hope so, especially since Walgreens has a 25% off on action figures this week.
    I have no words... I love the way you caught the eyes of both the toys! (..thinking about missing posters, I wish that Mantis Girl could see that ! I'm pretty sure she would love it !... Even more than I do !)
    Last edited by Abe; 06-15-2016 at 12:30 PM.

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

Which one is suppose to be Asian? The guy in the foreground? He could be Namor. The guy in the Bond suit looks more like 1970s Dr Strange or Dracula.

Quote Originally Posted by Abe View Post
    Absolutely gorgeous !!!

Excellent...

I have no words... I love the way you caught the eyes of both the toys! (..thinking about missing posters, I wish that Mantis Girl could see that ! I'm pretty sure she would love it !... Even more than I do !)
    I agree, that's a nice touch with the eyes, but alas, I can't claim credit for the action figure Namor on a tube pic. It is not mine.

Those retro posters are great. They certainly capture the spirit of the era. If you check out his twitter, he's done several.

Yes, WHERE is Mantis Girl? She disappeared before I did. I hope everything is okay with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Ashcroft View Post
    Which one is suppose to be Asian? The guy in the foreground? He could be Namor. The guy in the Bond suit looks more like 1970s Dr Strange or Dracula.
    Yes, both, I think. The creator of the poster had hashtagged the poster with the actors Brian Tee, Daniel Wu, and Daniel Dae Kim -- but I don't think he actually used their faces.

And I agree. The Bond image's face reminds me of Blackula, even. I'm guessing he's supposed to be Agent Jimmy Woo, though.