Page 524 of 631 FirstFirst ... 24424474514520521522523524525526527528534574624 ... LastLast
Results 7,846 to 7,860 of 9460
    Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El View Post
    WOW, who is doing the artwork here? What issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by Namor'sWrath View Post
    Definitely Second Coming, though I can't remember the artist's name.
    Yes, it is Second Coming. I looked it up, and it's New Mutants 14 and the artist is Ibraim Roberson. There isn't much more of Namor in that issue. But, Roberson did draw some Namor in one of the Escape From the Negative Zone annuals ... Was it the Uncanny X-Men annual? It wasn't the Namor annual, cause Max Fimura did his. Nick Bradshaw did one of them, and Ibraim did the other.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    Yes, it is Second Coming. I looked it up, and it's New Mutants 14 and the artist is Ibraim Roberson. There isn't much more of Namor in that issue. But, Roberson did draw some Namor in one of the Escape From the Negative Zone annuals ... Was it the Uncanny X-Men annual? It wasn't the Namor annual, cause Max Fimura did his. Nick Bradshaw did one of them, and Ibraim did the other.
    Thanks Rev! Found it! Its Steve Rogers: Super-soldier Annual #1 penciled by Ibraim Roberson. Unfortunately they only have it in Comixology as part of a collection and not as a single issue.
    Last edited by Thor-El; 12-06-2016 at 06:24 AM.
    My art main influences are Richard Corben, Frank Frazetta and John Buscema. For old school comic book heroes with an edge check out my patreon

Mighty Member

Thanks Rev! Found it! Its Steve Rogers: Super-soldier Annual #1 penciled by Ibraim Roberson. Unfortunately they only have it in Comixology as part of a collection and not as a single issue.
    My art main influences are Richard Corben, Frank Frazetta and John Buscema. For old school comic book heroes with an edge check out my patreon

That's odd. They did offer it not too long ago on one of their sales. I don't think there was much of Namor in that annual, but I'll double check my book, and see what there was.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Mighty Member

That's odd. They did offer it not too long ago on one of their sales. I don't think there was much of Namor in that annual, but I'll double check my book, and see what there was.
    I've found some images in the internet. there seems to be a fight between Namor and Blastaar, that should be cool.

Mighty Member

Trying to get this custom Namor figure:

All-New Member

there was this awesome splash page:

you can see the penciled and inked version at his deviantart here.

clicking around there some more and found this one of him crazed from dehydration. scary!

I really like how he looks in this group image.

(hi! I don't think I've posted in this thread before, but I've been reading!)

(eta: haha, I see Thor-El has posted the same image while I was typing! )

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by similar View Post

clicking around there some more and found this one of him crazed from dehydration. scary!

LOL, yes, just posted the same image!! Really love how this artist draws Namor, great style!

Welcome to the forums, similar!

Thor-El, that Namor figure is spectacular!! I Hope you get it!

That second pic made me choke on my juice! lol. The words, Black Widows arm on Namor, ...and then there was Aquaman! Lol! Dag, that's a shame. No love for Arthur, a fellow Atlantan. He could be Namor's long-lost blonde brother from another mother...

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Welcome to the forums, similar!

That second pic made me choke on my juice! lol. The words, Black Widows arm on Namor, ...and then there was Aquaman! Lol! Dag, that's a shame. No love for Arthur, a fellow Atlantan. He could be Namor's long-lost blonde brother from another mother...
    Thanks Phoenix, last year I wrote them but not response. Either that or the price was too expensive. I don't remember. I just message them once more, will see.

Yes, I have seen some really nice pieces, more like figures on bases, and some want up to $1,000.00 American dollars for them!!!

Mighty Member

Yes, I have seen some really nice pieces, more like figures on bases, and some want up to $1,000.00 American dollars for them!!!
    LOL, yep not gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by similar View Post

Welcome to the thread!

I do enjoy seeing the art process, so thanks for posting the link -- and his art is finished enough it looks good even without the colors. I do remember like that group shot when the book first came out.

I've found some images in the internet. there seems to be a fight between Namor and Blastaar, that should be cool.
    LOL, yes, just posted the same image!! Really love how this artist draws Namor, great style!
    You guys are going to make me dig out that book and read it again! LOL!

You'd love the fight with Blastaar. It's Crazy Namor vs Blastaar. Actually, now that I think about it, you'd probably like that whole book. The Namor annual, features Crazy Namor taking on Blastaar, Cyke and Captain America ... oh and Hope. We should get Brian Cronin to read it. He'd see exactly how strong Namor is, especially when he cuts loose. ;p

I enjoyed the book for Namor, but I had a few disappointments with it, as I really dislike that whole blood imbalance stuff, and most writers have ignored it entirely.
    Last edited by Reviresco; 12-07-2016 at 12:49 PM.

Trying to get this custom Namor figure:

That's a very impressive Namor figure. I keep thinking I need to start searching for those on eBay. Custom Namors don't show up often, but sometimes you can get a bargain, when he does.

That second pic made me choke on my juice! lol. The words, Black Widows arm on Namor, ...and then there was Aquaman! Lol! Dag, that's a shame. No love for Arthur, a fellow Atlantan. He could be Namor's long-lost blonde brother from another mother...: )
    That is hilarious! It's only missing a Mera figure. ; ) Reminds me of an Aquaman surrounded by sea life print that Joe Quinones did, and someone asked if he had a Namor one. He didn't, but they recommended he do one like the Aquaman, but have him surrounded by women instead of sea life.

Thanks Phoenix, last year I wrote them but not response. Either that or the price was too expensive. I don't remember. I just message them once more, will see.
    LOL, yep not gonna happen.
    Good luck on getting the action figure!

I think this is the most expensive Namor statue that I don't have, and probably won't be able to get. : (