Page 547 of 631 FirstFirst ... 47447497537543544545546547548549550551557597 ... LastLast
Results 8,191 to 8,205 of 9460
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    SW? Don't you mean SE? Getting Wars and Empire mixed up, are you?

For some reason, the preview is three pages of Blade, instead of one page from each of the three stories.

Whooopie....!!

Missing the "E" key and feeling tired during my typing does that....!!

Trying not to let it happen again, D.

Great reveal for Namor in SE. Glad to see Spencer had a plan for him. At one point, I really did count him out and I stand corrected on that. Glad I was wrong.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Quote Originally Posted by dzub View Post
    mother hen namor?
    Yeah, his need to protect his people went into overdrive these last few months.
    aka(s). o-bunⓐi-o // ⓓcembⓘrth

Sorry for any misspellings or grammar mistakes

Last edited by Crazed T'Challa x Emma x Namor shipper; Yesterday at 00:00 UM.

Fantastic Member True Believer Tony's Avatar

UXN released a massive spotlight on Namor today, chronicling his entire history. Check it out!

https://uncannyxmen.net/characters/sub-mariner
    Twitter: @TonyBWood

Quote Originally Posted by Bunai View Post
    Yeah, his need to protect his people went into overdrive these last few months.
    "

i really wanted marvel to show more of him being more wise/mature enough in surrendering to hydra than have more atlantean blood on his hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Of Atlantis View Post
    Great reveal for Namor in SE. Glad to see Spencer had a plan for him. At one point, I really did count him out and I stand corrected on that. Glad I was wrong.
    I hope they reveal it next week!

Quote Originally Posted by True Believer Tony View Post
    UXN released a massive spotlight on Namor today, chronicling his entire history. Check it out!

thank you true believer tony!
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Of Atlantis View Post
    .....And SECRET EMPIRE: BRAVE NEW WORLD #5 offered the Final Chapter of the INVADERS Story that not revealed more about why he made those particular decisions towards HYDRA, but also has another appearance of Bucky/WS as well.

SECRET EMPIRE: BRAVE NEW WORLD was a disappointment. imo. Too complex a story to tell as a backup story across 5 issues. Really made Namor look incredibly naive, and didn't really add anything other than Namora, who I enjoyed seeing, but really overplayed her considering she hasn't cared much for Atlantis in a very long time.

Odd. My computer won't let me access the website. "The website tried to negotiate an inadequate level of security."

That's too bad.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Fantastic Member True Believer Tony's Avatar

Hmmm... I wonder if it was cause I was sending the link from being logged in to the site as a contributor. Try going to UncannyXMen.net directly and the Namor spotlgiht will be on the front page.
    Twitter: @TonyBWood

I accessed it just fine (?)
    Even saw the issue links.
    aka(s). o-bunⓐi-o // ⓓcembⓘrth

Sorry for any misspellings or grammar mistakes

Last edited by Crazed T'Challa x Emma x Namor shipper; Yesterday at 00:00 UM.

Mighty Member

Well, lets hope Marvel is planning a new Invaders series, after the ending of SECRET EMPIRE: BRAVE NEW WORLD it seems likely.
    My art main influences are Richard Corben, Frank Frazetta and John Buscema. For old school comic book heroes with an edge check out my patreon

Mighty Member

Amazing work!!!
    My art main influences are Richard Corben, Frank Frazetta and John Buscema. For old school comic book heroes with an edge check out my patreon

Don't know where to put this, so I'm putting it in each characters' appreciation thread.

By Kris Anka

Namor certainly loves blondes
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Kris Anka loves Namor too
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

Yes it's a nice one, Crimz. Thanks!

I especially like how Emma and Sue seem both to have one winged foot.

On another subject a future story involving a crowned Namor is hinted in Thor #700. It seems like Aaron has some plans for Atlantis in his epic tale about magical kingdoms.
    Last edited by Abe; 10-23-2017 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Abe View Post

On another subject a future story involving a crowned Namor is hinted in Thor #700. It seems like Aaron has some plans for Atlantis in his epic tale about magical kingdoms.
    I saw! Has his scale swim briefs. Thought it might possibly be a flashback since I notice the crown from an older Avengers cover. Probably overthinking it, but I can't wait. About time Namor started hanging with some heavyweights. Just hope it's a good showing.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Don't know where to put this, so I'm putting it in each characters' appreciation thread.

By Kris Anka

Namor certainly loves blondes
    Awesome! Some really unique looks for Sue and Emma.

Upcoming Reading: