Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
    Incredible Member

Bwahahaha!!! Well, at least Spiderman is likable. It could have been worse....it could have been old man Steve Rodgers.

BANNED

Spider-Man is quite possibly marvel u's greatest Superhero in the buisness. Xmen fans should be honored the favored son of marvel comics is finally integrating with heroes that he himself can relate to. It will be a smash hit for xmen and spidey fans and I bet my account being banned for a month it outsells batman eternal on its first issue.

Better him than government bullies from shield and the pretenders aka the avengers. This will probably make the new mutants b listers like iron fist and deadpool. Oh and I hope spidey and Emma frost will meet again.

While this mostly seems like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup moment, in which editorial says, Hmmm you know these two great tastes might taste great together, it has just occurred to me that these are the two popular properties Marvel Studios does not have the rights to. It's almost like they decided to move them together to create stories neither of the rights holders could use.

You might even think they were moving them into a non-MCU ghetto together. You know, if there weren't like a million not-crossed-over titles in both camps, which of course there are.

Speaking of character not owned my Marvel, Sue storm would have made a much more reasonable addition than Spider-Man, She has a vested interest in mutant rights and, unlike Spider-man has never fought against the survival of the mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikekerr3 View Post
    Speaking of character not owned my Marvel, Sue storm would have made a much more reasonable addition than Spider-Man, She has a vested interest in mutant rights and, unlike Spider-man has never fought against the survival of the mutants.
    Hmmm Yeah, in any case Spidey was quite partial in the whole thing. He didn't do much agains tmutant, except being aroudn the Avengers. He probably should have raised his voice more and make people aware of his doubts about the course of action. Too bad that the collective IQ of Xmen and Avengers(avengers mostly butlet's not fool, the Xmen didn't exactly behaved that reasonably apart a few) dropped to rabid gerbil level(aka the stereotypical Wolverine mode)

Well, i think that they chose Spider-man, because, to be sincere, he is the only non-mutant hero that gets called a menace.

I'm really hoping Spidey sells some of these superfluous brats to the devil.
    Game Over man! Game Over!

Quote Originally Posted by Baron of Faltine View Post
    Hmmm Yeah, in any case Spidey was quite partial in the whole thing. He didn't do much agains tmutant, except being aroudn the Avengers. He probably should have raised his voice more and make people aware of his doubts about the course of action. Too bad that the collective IQ of Xmen and Avengers(avengers mostly butlet's not fool, the Xmen didn't exactly behaved that reasonably apart a few) dropped to rabid gerbil level(aka the stereotypical Wolverine mode)
    He joned the attack on Utopia and did nothing to stop Wolverine, that is enough

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, i think that they chose Spider-man, because, to be sincere, he is the only non-mutant hero that gets called a menace.
    that would apply to the whole Ff now, and It would be a good for the X-men to have another character that can solo the Avengers as Sue can

that would apply to the whole Ff now, and It would be a good for the X-men to have another character that can solo the Avengers as Sue can
    Really ?. Well, is not like i have idea of what happens over there.
    The last thing that i heard about them, was that the Thing was going to jail for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by heiro5 View Post
    While this mostly seems like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup moment, in which editorial says, Hmmm you know these two great tastes might taste great together, it has just occurred to me that these are the two popular properties Marvel Studios does not have the rights to. It's almost like they decided to move them together to create stories neither of the rights holders could use.

You might even think they were moving them into a non-MCU ghetto together. You know, if there weren't like a million not-crossed-over titles in both camps, which of course there are.
    lets end this nonsense.

Screenwriters are going to write their own stories. For one second, do not think that Sony or Fox are going to even think about using "ideas" from the Alonso era.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

So if this series fails also will Marvel finally admit that NO ONE LIKES THESE KID CHARACTERS and quite trying to push them to make them happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    So if this series fails also will Marvel finally admit that NO ONE LIKES THESE KID CHARACTERS and quite trying to push them to make them happen?
    Marvel's been using "teen books don't sell" as the reason they're keeping a lot of newer characters (not just the NXM kids) in limbo and they've just axed Avengers Undercover and the latest incarnation of New Warriors, so if this tanks, I'm sure they'll be happy to trot it out again.