Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Even if they don't get Idina Menzel to play Elsa, the snow queen's story brook name should be Adele Dazeem

Quote Originally Posted by kalorama View Post
    Zelena's dead; Rumple killed her at the end of the previous episode.

Well, I don't think the hero/villain divide is that cut-n-dried. I'm pretty sure the return of Marian is going to result in some dark moments ahead for Regina as well.
    Zelena was the green smoke that went down the time portal first. She is still alive.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Zelena was the green smoke that went down the time portal first. She is still alive.
    No, that was her magic, which has always been depicted as green smoke. It was released from her pendant upon her death and activated the time portal, exactly as Regina described.

I just thought that her pendant was also a Horcrux, and that gave another life.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    I just thought that her pendant was also a Horcrux, and that gave another life.
    There's nothing to suggest that. The pendant was simply described as a way to enhance and direct her magic. Most of her magic was bound up in it, so upon her death, it was released from it. There's no reason to think it had any additional 'get out of death free' powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Was trying to figure out who the women they saved was the whole episode until they revealed who at the end. Maybe Regina really isn't ever meant to be truly happy.
    ****Spoilers****

I couldn't figure out who the woman was until I saw Regina and Robin walking hand in hand.

I wish Emma had said to Regina:
    "Yes actions have consequences, and I saved this woman, the wife of the man you proclaim to love, from you. A woman you were about to murder on a whim.
    Would you rather have her blood on your hands? Do you think there are no consequences to the evil things you did?"

And I thought the season finale was good as well.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Edhopper View Post
    ****Spoilers****

I couldn't figure out who the woman was until I saw Regina and Robin walking hand in hand.

I wish Emma had said to Regina:
    "Yes actions have consequences, and I saved this woman, the wife of the man you proclaim to love, from you. A woman you were about to murder on a whim.
    Would you rather have her blood on your hands? Do you think there are no consequences to the evil things you did?"

And I thought the season finale was good as well.
    I wish Regina had said to Emma "I shall destroy your happiness" and removed Hook's heart right then and there

Quote Originally Posted by Valeficent View Post
    I wish Regina had said to Emma "I shall destroy your happiness" and removed Hook's heart right then and there
    You have a dark soul.

BANNED

You have a dark soul.
    thank you darling ^_^

BANNED

You have a dark soul.
    The "hail Hydra" under their name really should've tipped you off...

That was a cool finale. I almost thought they were really going to have Regina kill Snow White in that flashback and have Emma and Hook have to deal with the consequences. But I was also worried they were going to copy Lost again and have the present day be one thing and then the "flashbacks" be an alternate realty like Lost did in his final season.

I loved seeing Red and her wolf form. Since Charming and Snow weren't that close at this point, it made sense to have Red there as Snow's best friend.

Has Marion been on the show before? Didn't someone help Robin Hood save her life in his first appearance when she was pregnant with their son? It's been a while so I forgot, and clearly none of us recognized the actress if it's the same one. I'm also a little confused by the curse, I thought Robin Hood wasn't under it? Wasn't he in the Enchanted Forest this whole time? At least with Aurora and co, they were only introduced in the present day, but we know Robin Hood and Marion date back to before Regina cast the curse. If that's the case, Roland should be even older than Emma.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalen O. View Post
    So basically every time Emma addresses her little brother now, she's reminded of the guy she had her own kid with, and that's not awkward at all. Great homage, Snow and Charming, really.
    I thought they were going to name him after Snow's father. They could've combined the names and called him Leofire or Baelpold or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    Wow, I never imagined they would bring in characters from Frozen. That was actually unbelievably brilliant and perfect timing.
    Brilliant in that getting rid of the Wicked Witch directly leads to Elsa. Either that's a crazy coincidence or they were intentionally referencing Idina Menzel, who is famous for playing both.

Quote Originally Posted by saul_on_the_road_to_damascus View Post
    Even if they don't get Idina Menzel to play Elsa, the snow queen's story brook name should be Adele Dazeem
    I'm hoping for at least some kind of reference. Just not one to John Travolta.

Top Five Actresses To Play Elsa

Kristen Bell: It won't happen for several reasons. She already has a hit show on Show Time or Stars and because she would be playing the wrong sister. They might get her to play anna if they kill Anna off in this version in order to make Elsa completely evil but I doubt it. Still Bell is a national treasure 9unless she's Canadian)Just checked, nope she is Michigan which is just shy of Canadia.

Diana Agron: Best known for playing Quinn Fabray in Glee she plays a great Bitka and you can believe she is evil. She is probably too young to play opposite Regina or even Emma and she is probably too old to be a potential romance for Henry

Heather Morris: Another Glee Alum This would be a different role for her. Sinister and evil rather than dumb But I'm a fan

Lilly Rabe: Another Ryan Murphy Alum. She is old enough to go up against Regina and Emma, far to old for Henry and probably the better actress of the bunch.

Kristen Chenowith: Oh God please no.
    They'd go younger than Chenowith. Kristen Bell would hurt my head. Also not sure how I'd feel about a Glee alum. In any case, I'm looking forward to it.

Incredible Member

Kristen Chenowith: Oh God please no.
    Why put Chenowith in your top 5 if you feel that strongly against her?

Also, 3 out of your 5 are Glee alums? Is this Elsa character known for singing or are you just a Glee fan?

Anyway, the season finale was okay. Can't really say I'm interested in Elsa's introduction. Is she just another evil female character? If so, then season four will just be a retread of the previous seasons. Honestly, I was hoping they would take a break from fairy tale threats and maybe introduce some classic horror characters (Dracula, Mr. Hyde etc.).

Well, looks like they cast Fringe's Georgina Haig as Elsa:

http://www.tv.com/shows/once-upon-a-...0108293338927/

Quote Originally Posted by maczero View Post
    Anyway, the season finale was okay. Can't really say I'm interested in Elsa's introduction. Is she just another evil female character? If so, then season four will just be a retread of the previous seasons. Honestly, I was hoping they would take a break from fairy tale threats and maybe introduce some classic horror characters (Dracula, Mr. Hyde etc.).
    Hopefully if they want to be similar to the movie, it won't be Elsa herself that's evil but her power that's out of control. Could work with what we've already seen of her. As for horror characters, it would be nice to get back to them. Having Whale and Ruby do their Dr. Frankenstein and the Wolf Man scene in that one episode made me wonder if they'd bring Dracula in.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Well, looks like they cast Fringe's Georgina Haig as Elsa:

http://www.tv.com/shows/once-upon-a-...0108293338927/

Hopefully if they want to be similar to the movie, it won't be Elsa herself that's evil but her power that's out of control. Could work with what we've already seen of her. As for horror characters, it would be nice to get back to them. Having Whale and Ruby do their Dr. Frankenstein and the Wolf Man scene in that one episode made me wonder if they'd bring Dracula in.
    yeah we also got news on kristolf and anna. something lail for anna she is a relatively new actress and cappy from greek is kristolf.

Mighty Member

Top Five Actresses To Play Elsa
    Lilly Rabe: Another Ryan Murphy Alum. She is old enough to go up against Regina and Emma, far to old for Henry and probably the better actress of the bunch.
    Lily Rabe has her own show now. The Whispers... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMG9TMnJfOs