Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Default Interview with Marcus To and Exclusive Preview: SENSATION COMICS FEATURING WONDER WOMAN Chapter 5

Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Whoa, that looks like it could be straight out of Ruckas run. I'm excited for this story. I love the new direction and want it to stick but it's nice to be able to turn back to an amazing time in her history and see a new story about it. Infinite crisis really messed Wonder Woman up. Glad it can be ignored now.

Mighty Member

Looks pretty cool. Hope the book is doing numbers. I really like the concept of it and think it could become something really special in the right hands.

Quote Originally Posted by borntohula View Post
    Looks pretty cool. Hope the book is doing numbers. I really like the concept of it and think it could become something really special in the right hands.

Since this is a digital first book, there's almost no way to know how it's selling as the majority of it's sales should be digital. I know it's also available in print but I think digital sales of the book are probably higher than it's print sales and with DC not reporting digital sales, we can only assume it's doing alright until it's cancelled.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    Since this is a digital first book, there's almost no way to know how it's selling as the majority of it's sales should be digital. I know it's also available in print but I think digital sales of the book are probably higher than it's print sales and with DC not reporting digital sales, we can only assume it's doing alright until it's cancelled.
    If canceled, then perhaps the regular Wonder Woman book could have a 6-8 pager in the end now and then? An any era "Wonder Woman myth" of sorts.

Quote Originally Posted by borntohula View Post
    If canceled, then perhaps the regular Wonder Woman book could have a 6-8 pager in the end now and then? An any era "Wonder Woman myth" of sorts.

That would be great but I don't see that happening as the New 52 books rarely, if ever, stray from cannon.