• VELVET #7

3 7.14%
  • WALKING DEAD #131

1 2.38%
  • Other

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

As far as must reads go, if its on my pull, its a must read. Copperhead isn't there yet, buy I really enjoyed it. I do agree with some of the points against it... Somewhat generic, basic looking aliens, and whatnot. Luckily I have enough room to keep it on my pull as of now. Releases of other books could change that... Drifter being one. We'll see. I have a feeling All-New X-Factor will be ending soon... so that could allow me to pick up an extra book.
    Last edited by cc008; 09-15-2014 at 04:39 PM.

Been hearing good things about the third arc of East of West, due to having too many issues on my pull list, I decided to wait for the TPB but after hearing almost everyone rave about the latest issue, I'm contemplating picking up issues 11 -15 with my stack tomorrow.
    Last edited by Davenex; 09-16-2014 at 04:05 AM.
    Black Science, Copperhead, Deadly Class, East of West, The Fade Out, Five Ghosts, Ghosted, Injustice, Invincible, Lazarus, Manifest Destiny, Nailbiter, Outcast, Saga, Southern Bastards, Spread,The Walking Dead, Wayward, XO Manowar

Quote Originally Posted by Davenex View Post
    Been hearing good things about the third arc of East of West, due to having too many I decided to wait for the TPB but after hearing almost everyone rave about the latest issue, I'm contemplating picking up issues 11 -15 with my stack tomorrow.
    Exactly what I'm planning to do. Only have one new comic to pick up tomorrow so I think I'm gonna get all the issues of the third arc as well, can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by Dorktron View Post
    Oh, this is great news!

Also great to see 34 votes in this week's poll! We are gaining steam (and so is Image).

40 votes now! And not even a Saga week too. Let's get this to 100
    Anne Bonnie, Princess Ugg, Five Ghosts, Saga, Rat Queens, Groo, Goon, Usagi Yojimbo, Sixth Gun, Wasteland, Courtney Crumrin, Jonah Hex, Walking Dead, Manifest Destiny, God Hates Astronauts, Spread, Fearless Dawn, Nailbiter, Copperhead, Stray Bullets, Birthright, Bone, Lazarus