Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    All-New Member

In Avengers (I forget the issue number) don't they go into the Savage Land and something strange happens, that none of them can remember, or can talk about? Alpha Flight was involved.

Yep, this is one of the activation sites. Validator was there and informed (at least her father) that the system was "online."

I don't know if this count as a "plot", but the fact than the Illuminatti can't use twice any method to prevent the incursions it concerns me. As if the incursions learn how to prevent the same attack to work again,implying somekind of intelligence behind. (Yeah, I know is Hickman, but I mean, inside the story).
    Or maybe I'm just seeing things were there is nothing.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    - How are T'challa and Reed tied together exactly. This was mentioned way back in F4 when T'challa was made King of the Dead.
    As much as we/SZ r curious abt all d mysteries in NA so far, we/SZ anxiety of dis BP/Tchalla-Reed mythical/mystical connexion tks d cake/top spot.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DrTraveler View Post
    Yep, this is one of the activation sites. Validator was there and informed (at least her father) that the system was "online."
    Now, wat d yek is dat?

Totally 4got abt dat 1 by d way.

Its as if JH(Jonathan Hickman) is a human 'hse of mystery'.

Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    I'm curious how the Great Society knew about the Mapmakers, Black Priests and the Ivory Kings. They've said they experienced 3 incursions before meeting the Illuminati. The last one was mapmakers, however they talked as if they knew about them before that.
    During one of the others they used their Infinity Cube or whatever, which implies that it wasn't a confrontation. So that leaves one other incursion, which they wont talk about. Maybe they met the Ivory Kings then, and they explained everything to them?
    In NA16 Rider and Norn talks about the current incursion as being 'the second mapped world in the last two weeks' and in NA17 Rider talks to Sun God about the previous time they met them. So I would guess one Wishing Box incursion and two Mapmaker-incursions.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ciriaco View Post
    In NA16 Rider and Norn talks about the current incursion as being 'the second mapped world in the last two weeks' and in NA17 Rider talks to Sun God about the previous time they met them. So I would guess one Wishing Box incursion and two Mapmaker-incursions.
    Unless they used a Wishing Box for one of the Map Maker incursions and we don't know what they did with the unnamed one.

Quote Originally Posted by celeherald View Post
    Unless they used a Wishing Box for one of the Map Maker incursions and we don't know what they did with the unnamed one.
    Could be, but in NA16 Rider is concerned if Norn will be strong enough to destroy the anchor planet since he barely could contain it the last time (perhaps killing innocents). And we know that the Box was used to phase the universe and not blow up an empty Anchor.

All-New Member

Doom fans you are going to be in for a big time treat for New Avengers 24. I was blesssed to see it. Don't miss it.

Amazing Member

My theory: Hyperion will be incredibly important. Waaaay back in Eliles 60something, the evil Hyperion is revealed to have forced two universes (the panel showed two Earths) together, destroying them for the lolz. Causing an unnatural end to two perfectly healthy universes. That could be the first incursion that caused other earths to start falling like dominoes. Avengers Hyperion obviously survived an incursion, and I wouldn't be surprises if he's tied to the Ivory Kings. After all, he belongs "in the white" where they dwell. So Hyperion caused the incursions, I'd bet he's the one to help stop them.

Quote Originally Posted by dagouch View Post
    Doom fans you are going to be in for a big time treat for New Avengers 24. I was blesssed to see it. Don't miss it.
    how did u get an early read tho? r u secretly hickman?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmythology View Post
    My theory: Hyperion will be incredibly important. Waaaay back in Eliles 60something, the evil Hyperion is revealed to have forced two universes (the panel showed two Earths) together, destroying them for the lolz. Causing an unnatural end to two perfectly healthy universes. That could be the first incursion that caused other earths to start falling like dominoes. Avengers Hyperion obviously survived an incursion, and I wouldn't be surprises if he's tied to the Ivory Kings. After all, he belongs "in the white" where they dwell. So Hyperion caused the incursions, I'd bet he's the one to help stop them.
    Interesting. Perhaps the Ivory Kings are characters who have survived the destruction of their universe. Perhaps Sun God is one as well. He was referenced to as a "post universal anomaly". That sounds like a description that fits Hyperion, too.

Great thread by the way. There are some really interesting points in here.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by dzub View Post
    how did u get an early read tho? r u secretly hickman?
    No not Hickman but my friend owns a store. I will say this. Issue 24 is my favorite issue. I had to go back and re read a few issues.

No not Hickman but my friend owns a store. I will say this. Issue 24 is my favorite issue. I had to go back and re read a few issues.
    Yeah, im totally getting it; it always good to see Doctor Doom.

i am this close | | to asking u for more reveals but..please keep it to yourself!

2 more weeks guys!