Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Ages of the Batfamily

I don't know if this was done before, but how old are the various members of the Batfamily? I assume they are the following:

Batman: 30
    Dick Grayson: 23
    Barbara Gordon: 23
    Jason Todd:21
    Luke Fox: 23
    Tim Drake: 16

Has it been mentioned how old the members are? I'm almost positive that Luke Fox is 23, but I don't know about the others. I know that Dick, Barbara, and Jason are all old enough to drink in the USA, so 21+, but they can't be too much older without Batman being aged as well.

Thoughts?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Not being a dick here, but fruitless endeavor dude.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 09-10-2014 at 09:01 PM.

Astonishing Member

Bruce: 31 (he was 25 in 'Zero Year' and its been six years since then)
    Dick: 21
    Barbara: 21
    Jason: 19-20 (he's not that much younger than Dick in this continuity)
    Tim: 16

BANNED

Dick's parents were murdered 5 years ago, so it's assumed he's around 21, and Barb is roughly the same age. Bruce is suggested to be in his early 30s.

Incredible Member

Their ages now?

Bruce: 31
    Dick: 21
    Barbara: 21
    Jason: 19
    Tim: 17
    Damian: lol

Dick and Barbara were said to be 21 near the beginning of the reboot, and I think someone did the math on Bruce's age and it was 31, give or take a year.
    Dick was said to be 16 when he became Robin, and I assume that Jason and Tim were both 16 when they became Robin too (have they even said anything about that). And I'm just assuming that Dick was Robin for two years since 18 has been the magic number in the past.

Don't know about anyone else. I think Harper is supposed to be like 17 or something. Same with Steph, probably.

BANNED

Bruce 29
    Dick 37
    Jason 28
    Barbara 14
    Tim 16
    Damian 32
    Alfred 897

Spectacular Member AgentGrayson1114's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Bruce 29
    Dick 37
    Jason 28
    Barbara 14
    Tim 16
    Damian 32
    Alfred 897
    No, no. Tim is 47 and Damien is 2 1/2. Don't mislead people here. Lol.

BANNED

At the rate that Dick ages relative to Bruce, the next reboot will retcon him as Bruce's uncle.

I know it's really a guessing game and since the comic book timeline moves much more slowly than the real life timeline, it'll never really make sense, but...I've always thought of Bruce Wayne as between 35 and 40, honestly. 30 just seems too young, but maybe it's his ultra serious personality.

The reboot has made it substantially easier to pinpoint an age-range between all the characters. But I do have a difficult time believing Wonder Woman and Catwoman are only 23

Quote Originally Posted by teddyeatsyourface View Post
    The reboot has made it substantially easier to pinpoint an age-range between all the characters. But I do have a difficult time believing Wonder Woman and Catwoman are only 23
    I wonder though if anyone really thinks that in ten years the characters will actually have aged ten years. At that rate, they'll be writing themselves out of characters, particularly the classic characters. Maybe they'll stick to it, but I doubt it.

BANNED

Wait, really? That would put them closer in age to Dick/Jason (and maybe even Tim) than Bruce.

BANNED

The old pre-crisis continuity , Barbs was older than Dick , he was still in college when she was serving as a Washington DC congresswoman.

The answer is, "It's better if you don't fixate on it"

Anna57

Wonder Woman and Catwoman are only 23????