Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroexxx View Post

Awesome, intimidating and insanely powerful <3
    I love these two images. I like God-Mode for Wonder Woman as well but I want it to be something that writers use infrequently and not too often. I think its a nice and unique ability of hers that I only want her to use every now and then.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I love these two images. I like God-Mode for Wonder Woman as well but I want it to be something that writers use infrequently and not too often. I think its a nice and unique ability of hers that I only want her to use every now and then.
    God-Mode Diana and Death storm, damn now i really want a team up between these women. I'm fine with the writers using her god-mode..i like the glowing thing she has going on.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

I've never been too crazy about Storm. I've always found her too distant and cold personality wise.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Thor2014 View Post
    I've never been too crazy about Storm. I've always found her too distant and cold personality wise.
    I don't see how you can say that after the way she was Kitty's surrogate mother and the way she's mothered the other X-Men. She's regal and a little formal, but she's not cold.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Tiara View Post
    I don't see how you can say that after the way she was Kitty's surrogate mother and the way she's mothered the other X-Men. She's regal and a little formal, but she's not cold.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post

I like that DC & Marvel got together to put out these ads. I think it was for a great cause and something that both Di & 'Ro would approve of.

Loving these images. Beautiful!

BANNED

Storm and Wonder Woman would get along just fine. I can see Ororo getting some Amazon training. Now as for a fight between the two, only the perfect writer can write a good fight without making them look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
    Oh, yes they did. They stopped being about "helping people" and became all about "helping mutants." And "helping mutants" got re-interpreted as "treating everyone who isn't a mutant as an enemy and preparing for all-out war with everybody.

Diana would be able to judge Storm because Diana put a stop to the Amazon's depredations the first chance she got. Storm either did nothing to stop the X-Men from becoming a terrorist cell, or actually AIDED in this mission in the past. Schism, anyone? Where Storm fought on Cyclops' side to defend his right to turn a bunch of young kids into cold-blooded killers? She sat back and watched as Cyclops and Emma Frost turned the X-Men away from trying to bring peace between humans and Mutants to militarizing the X-Men into an army against everyone else.

Diana's people did some bad things? She stopped it. Storm's people did some bad things? She either did nothing or helped them do it. And she's STILL not doing anything to put a stop to anything.

Pak's Storm may be trying to "help people" on an individual basis. But she's doing nothing to repair the X-Men's damaged reputation. And she's doing nothing to root out the corruption that IS the X-Men today. She can "help people" by bringing the X-Men back to what they were and decreasing the chance of the X-Men being viewed as enemies by the rest of the world. And she isn't even TRYING.

Writers have as hard a time writing Storm as they do writing Wonder Woman.

Then again they had to write both her and Black Panther severely out of character JUST to break them up. Was annoying.

Storm's arc seems like it's finally attempting to DO something so she can be the difference maker, which is good because they had her sitting on the sidelines for so long it was getting annoying.

I remember Storm and Diana have fought twice in the comics though. They each beat each other once I believe.

And hey.. at least she's a little more consistent now than Jean Grey will ever be X_X ugh.. don't get me started on Jean and how she's being written lately >_<

BANNED

The should have a team-up crossover issue.