Page 138 of 163 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 2439

A sneak peak of Gotham's latest take on Poison Ivy, who has now evolved into her final stage like a true Poison Type Pokemon!

Skip to 3:51 for the Ivy stuff.

“Ivy Pepper has been transformed once again taking another step toward becoming the Ivy we know from the comics,” Gotham‘s producers said previously. “Dangerous. A live wire of crazy energy. She’ll set her sights on Gotham, intent on making the city her own green paradise.”

Yes, the transition of the character was super weird but I'm happy we are finally getting grown-up, seductive and powerful Ivy.

Poison Ivy confirmed as series regular on the new Harley Quinn animated show for DC's streaming service. Here's her character breakdown:

Along for the ride, will be Harley’s longtime friend and companion, Poison Ivy.

[DR. PAMELA ISLEY (AKA “POISON IVY”)] (LATE 20’s) Sarcastic and incredibly smart, Ivy is Harley’s best friend and now roommate. Very much a loner (she prefers plants over people), Ivy is sometimes the voice of reason but always a true friend to Harley. Ivy soon becomes her reluctant partner-in-crime. (SERIES REGULAR)
    Read on for breakdowns of other characters including The Joker, Sy Borgman from Harley's New 52 series, and surprises like Doctor Psycho (!), Malice Vundabar, King Shark and Clayface: http://thathashtagshow.com/2018/02/e...-quinn-series/

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Poison Ivy confirmed as series regular on the new Harley Quinn animated show for DC's streaming service. Here's her character breakdown:

Read on for breakdowns of other characters including The Joker, Sy Borgman from Harley's New 52 series, and surprises like Doctor Psycho (!), Malice Vundabar, King Shark and Clayface: http://thathashtagshow.com/2018/02/e...-quinn-series/
    Well, hopefully she gets to do more then just be Harley's sarcastic and sassy best friend here, although I like that she's referred to as "Dr. Pamela Isley" as far as her civilian identity.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, hopefully she gets to do more then just be Harley's sarcastic and sassy best friend here, although I like that she's referred to as "Dr. Pamela Isley" as far as her civilian identity.
    Man I remember the days when Harley was HER side-kick in animation. My have times changed!

Quote Originally Posted by WontonGirl View Post
    Man I remember the days when Harley was HER side-kick in animation. My have times changed!
    I know I am one of the rare Paul Dini bashers here, but in fairness to him Harley was still Ivy's sidekick in his recent work with them on Justice League Action as opposed to the other way around trend in recent media.

A lovely 50's style Ivy enjoying her tea, by the always wonderful Kevin Wada:

I know I am one of the rare Paul Dini bashers here, but in fairness to him Harley was still Ivy's sidekick in his recent work with them on Justice League Action as opposed to the other way around trend in recent media.
    I wouldn't say either was a sidekick in JLA.

I'd say they felt more like equal partners-in-crime whenever they were shown together, rather then one dominating the other.

I'd say they felt more like equal partners-in-crime whenever they were shown together, rather then one dominating the other.
    Yeah, I have never even heard of Justice League Action, LOL!

Yeah, I have never even heard of Justice League Action, LOL!
    It's an animated version of the Justice League with characters like Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman. A little more cartoony and humorous than things like Batman: The Animates Series.
    Here is one with Poison Ivy in it.

That's how it seems in this one.

Was that written by Dini? His one with Ivy crushing on Swamp Thing had Harley has her sidekick and just another one of Ivy's nuisances for the JL like her plants.

And then there was the Ivy League one (also written by Dini) where Ivy was the leader of an assembled gang of DC supervillainesses and Harley wasn't there.

Was that written by Dini? His one with Ivy crushing on Swamp Thing had Harley has her sidekick and just another one of Ivy's nuisances for the JL like her plants.
    I didn't think Harley was Ivy's sidekick in this one since they were working closely together and Harley got something out of it (breaking Bud and Lou out of the zoo).
    And then there was the Ivy League one (also written by Dini) where Ivy was the leader of an assembled gang of DC supervillainesses and Harley wasn't there.
    Though weirdly enough Ember, another Tara Strong voiced character, was also there .

Harley was probably one of the more glaring absences of the Ivy League but I guess they thought they had enough characters in that webisode.

Mighty Member

Harley was probably one of the more glaring absences of the Ivy League but I guess they thought they had enough characters in that webisode.
    Eh, I didn't mind it. Just like they were seeking to make Harley independent from Joker, they also had Harley and Ivy do their own thing sometimes.

And we have the cover for the final issue of Everyone Loves Ivy (Batman #43):