Page 136 of 163 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 2439

Thanks for posting, I have been tracking all her appearances and missed that first one. He got most of them, just missed a couple obscure ones like the Batman: Gotham City Racer Game (2001).

Spectacular Member

I echo darkeyes' gratitude for the link Confuzzled. On the comic front, Ivy looked great during her cameo in last weeks Injustice 2 #17. Pam wasn't in Batgirl and the Birds of Prey #18, but she is quite prominently featured in Harley Quinn #34. It will be interesting how Ivy is portrayed with Harley now that Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti are taking a much deserved break.

My pleasure, folks

Quote Originally Posted by buck135 View Post
    I echo darkeyes' gratitude for the link Confuzzled. On the comic front, Ivy looked great during her cameo in last weeks Injustice 2 #17. Pam wasn't in Batgirl and the Birds of Prey #18, but she is quite prominently featured in Harley Quinn #34. It will be interesting how Ivy is portrayed with Harley now that Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti are taking a much deserved break.
    Injustice 2 #17 is the issue that I assume collects the digital chapter that had Harley and Ivy spending the night together, right? Or is this a new Ivy appearance in the Injustice 2 comic?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    My pleasure, folks

Injustice 2 #17 is the issue that I assume collects the digital chapter that had Harley and Ivy spending the night together, right? Or is this a new Ivy appearance in the Injustice 2 comic?
    It's them spending the night together. Great artwork.

Gail Simone tweeting some Ivy appreciation of her own

How did DC lose her to Marvel again? She would have killed it on a Poison Ivy book or even Gotham City Sirens.

Tom King tweeted a preview of Mikel Janin's Ivy from Batman #41, the start of the Everyone Loves Ivy arc

But Nature doesn't behave that way. Without humans (and animals), many current plant species that she is sworn to protect will go extinct too without the ecological balance. There will be new species but they will be something else. It's a bit like losing your "own people" in a bid to wipe out your "enemy". Even if she strictly sympathises with only plants (though I find that less interesting than her being torn between her human and "nature" sides), she would know that full out genocide is not going to result well for the plant kingdom as well.
    Plants and animals have been living on earth for millions of years without humans it surely could again and would most likely benefit from it. Mankind is in a small part of earths lifespan we have as a species have only been part of earth for around 7.000 years. Earth with plants and animals have existed for millions of years.

How did DC lose her to Marvel again? She would have killed it on a Poison Ivy book or even Gotham City Sirens.
    Gail stated she had editorial problems regarding creative differences. Basically she didn't wanted Batgirl to be dark and gritty all the time. Gail wanted the book to have a lighter tone.
    Last edited by Tupiaz; 01-14-2018 at 02:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tupiaz View Post
    Plants and animals have been living on earth for millions of years without humans it surely could again and would most likely benefit from it. Mankind is in a small part of earths lifespan we have as a species have only been part of earth for around 7.000 years. Earth with plants and animals have existed for millions of years.
    But not most of the current species of plants or animals. Ivy wants to protect all species from endangerment. Wiping out mankind is going to dramatically alter the plant kingdom as well.

Gail stated she had editorial problems regarding creative differences. Basically she didn't wanted Batgirl to be dark and gritty all the time. Gail wanted the book to have a lighter tone.
    So basically they hired Mark Doyle just a moment too late to retain Simone? Damn. I liked Batgirl of Burnside just fine but her lighter take would have been so much more layered and fascinating.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Ivy in Damage Issue 4
    IMG_20180116_125901.jpg

Spectacular Member

Awesome. Thanks for the heads up HandofPrometheus.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Ivy in Damage Issue 4
    IMG_20180116_125901.jpg
    Gorgeous...this is my Ivy...long hair, flesh skin tone, leaf bodysuit, bare feet, red lips and leafs in her hair.

Mighty Member

Who thinks Diane Pershing had such a seductive voice for the role?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomServofan View Post
    Who thinks Diane Pershing had such a seductive voice for the role?
    Absolutely, however Tasia Valenza is my favorite. Very similar to how I prefer Tara Strong over Arleen Sorkin as the voice of Harley.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Ivy in Damage Issue 4
    IMG_20180116_125901.jpg
    Seems like she's cycling between the New 52 look, classic look, or just a leaf swimsuit depending on the comic...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Seems like she's cycling between the New 52 look, classic look, or just a leaf swimsuit depending on the comic...
    Depending on the story, she also comes up with something totally new like Suicide Squad Metal's Jungle Dominatrix look. BatBoP is a mix between her classic style and look from the mini. Add to that the alternate versions from titles like Bombshells, Gotham Garage Girls, Injustice 2 and the occasional popping up of her Arkham Games visual, she's got about a dozen looks still appearing in comics.

P.S. This is the first I'm hearing about this Damage title!