Page 101 of 163 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2439

I think Social Media allows for fans to have greater access and more direct contact with the creators. I see this with TV shows all the time now. Fans going in on Executive Producers and Writers from TV shows about various characters and storylines not going certain ways.

And then of course, fans attack each other. In that regards, they can show no mercy to each other.

Also, remember the reason why these fans are upset. According to the Ivy fans, the reason they are upset is because Tom King said on a Twitter post that he had no intentions of making Ivy a killer. I think someone might had posted it here or in another thread but his response last week that he didn't originally had planned BUT things changed and he changed his mind so it could fit the story. I guess they feel he lied to them.

I think that's another thing that is problematic. Some fans take the writer on every, single word the writer says and don't allow room for if the writer happens to change his/her mind.

BANNED

Ivy: *breathes*

Twitter: "OMG Tom King why are you ruining my favorite character? We trusted you!"

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    Ivy: *breathes*

Twitter: "OMG Tom King why are you ruining my favorite character? We trusted you!"
    Now you know that's not how it went, LOL!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    That's actually... fun. I've fallen back in love with the Riverdale gang after the new show and the new revamped comics so I'm excited to see how this turns out. And anything that offers Adam Hughes variants is a HUGE plus.
    I'm not a fan of Archie, but I'll support Ivy's inclusion with my purchase. On a side note, I love Ivy's look in Batman 26. I'm tired of the New 52 look in Harley 23 however.

Heads up, buck135 and fellow Ivy fans. Pam appears in today's Batgirl and the Birds of Prey #12 as promised.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Heads up, buck135 and fellow Ivy fans. Pam appears in today's Batgirl and the Birds of Prey #12 as promised.
    Thanks Confuzzled. I forgot all about this issue. Good thing there isn't a variant with Ivy on the cover otherwise I probably would have missed out at the cover price. I'll pick it up tomorrow. Thanks again!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by buck135 View Post
    Thanks Confuzzled. I forgot all about this issue. Good thing there isn't a variant with Ivy on the cover otherwise I probably would have missed out at the cover price. I'll pick it up tomorrow. Thanks again!
    I was able to get the very nice Catwoman variant cover. Excellent. Thanks again Confuzzled.

So I guess no one knows for sure whether Ivy's current looks has leggings or not ?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So I guess no one knows for sure whether Ivy's current looks has leggings or not ?
    It's hard to say what her definitive Rebirth look is. She's drawn differently in every comic over the past year (Cycle of Life and Death, Batman, Batgirl, Birds of Prey, Harley Quinn, Bombshells, Trinity, etc).

BANNED

It's hard to say what her definitive Rebirth look is. She's drawn differently in every comic over the past year (Cycle of Life and Death, Batman, Batgirl, Birds of Prey, Harley Quinn, Bombshells, Trinity, etc).
    LOL, she has the most inconsistent design ever. She goes from the Life and Death look back to her New 52 look, to her classic look, to a brand new look in ASB, to the classic look again but minus the leggings...

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

LOL, she has the most inconsistent design ever. She goes from the Life and Death look back to her New 52 look, to her classic look, to a brand new look in ASB, to the classic look again but minus the leggings...
    I choose to think it's because she grows her own clothes.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I choose to think it's because she grows her own clothes.
    She grows leggings and heeled boots herself...

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

She grows leggings and heeled boots herself...
    Well, cotton is a plant.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

I was able to get the very nice Catwoman variant cover. Excellent. Thanks again Confuzzled.
    Yay, welcome.