Page 148 of 163 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 2439

Fans of No Man's Land era Ivy will love her appearance Mother Panic Gotham A.D. #2 where she is protecting Robinson Park and the orphans and endangered species who have taken refuge there, against the expanding arms of capitalism and corruption that have overtaken the rest of Gotham of the future.

Batgirl and the Birds of Prey's final book tries to make sense of the recent Ivy timeline, but as usual when it comes to all things Rebirth Ivy, it's left me even more confused now!

So Ivy was employed at Terracare and referring to Selina as "Cat" BEFORE she took over the world in Everybody Loves Ivy? And does ELI take place before Damage #4? In which case, what happened to Ivy being sent to Sanctuary? So many questions. Will they ever be answered?

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

I think on another thread they said it takes place before Damage 4, though I'm not sure exact dates.

Yes, all the BoP stuff I think takes place before Damage and Damage takes place before Everybody Loves Ivy. After Everybody Loves Ivy, she is being sent to the Sanctuary.

There were editorial notes explaining it in the various issues.

Quote Originally Posted by WontonGirl View Post
    Yes, all the BoP stuff I think takes place before Damage and Damage takes place before Everybody Loves Ivy. After Everybody Loves Ivy, she is being sent to the Sanctuary.

There were editorial notes explaining it in the various issues.
    Okay I haven't read Damage #4 yet so didn't read their note. It being set between BoP and Everybody Loves Ivy makes more sense, I guess. Well, it's good that DC is actually bothering to set an in continuity timeline for Ivy.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Okay I haven't read Damage #4 yet so didn't read their note. It being set between BoP and Everybody Loves Ivy makes more sense, I guess. Well, it's good that DC is actually bothering to set an in continuity timeline for Ivy.
    I think there was notes in BoP. I think I remember seeing some notes.

Triskelle Pictures, a UK based production house, is making a crowd funded Poison Ivy fan film based on Cast Shadows and other Ivy stories. Exciting. Here's the first behind the scenes look at the project.

Has anyone been reading Damage?

I read the first 2 with the suicide squad but it was awful so I dropped it.

I don't read but I really dig the art

Does anyone hopes Ivy will play a big part in Gotham's show with the No Man's Land concept arriving soon? I sure hope she'll occupy the park

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    I don't read but I really dig the art

Does anyone hopes Ivy will play a big part in Gotham's show with the No Man's Land concept arriving soon? I sure hope she'll occupy the park
    It would be nice to see Peyton Lists' Ivy come back for a major role in the final season .

(Maybe they'll finally introduce her "Pamela Isley" name).

So this DC All Access does a show called Versus where they pit two DC characters against each other. This type it is Harley vs. Ivy. Here's the video with two industry people making the case for each Siren.

You can vote for the winner in the poll on the following link:

https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2018/0...-vs-poison-ivy

Harley fans somehow think she has a chance over a literal nature goddess! Why is Ivy losing? We have to change the tide!

Lauren Faust talks about Ivy on the new DC Super Hero Girls series.

You will have to wait and see just who Pam is and isn’t friends with. And who Poison Ivy is and isn’t friends with. You might be surprised.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It would be nice to see Peyton Lists' Ivy come back for a major role in the final season .
    I read that one of her pilots was picked up and that she's part of the cast in another show, so she might be busy. It'd be cool if they could get her for a single appearance, at least.

How interesting. I assumed the duality would only apply to Harley, but apparently to Ivy as well.

Excited to see what Lauren Faust has in store for Ivy and Harley.