Page 153 of 163 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 2439

Exclamation Harley Quinn Poison Ivy Special #1

I have found an yet unsolicited Harley/Ivy book on Previews website tying into Heroes in Crisis:
    DF HARLEY QUINN POISON IVY SPECIAL #1 CGC GRADED
    Enter a veritable garden of delights in this Poison Ivy/Harley Quinn team-up that's a prelude to HEROES IN CRISIS! Besides the two Bat-tagonists sharing some much-needed time together, they will help introduce readers to Sanctuary, the secret hospital built to help heroes with PTSD and other traumas. Both antiheroines could use some therapy in the wake of tragedy, but they may lose their heads before they can heal their minds if a shadowy threat has its way. You may know writer Ram V. from the Image hit Paradiso, and Braga's a familiar name of DC COMICS BOMBSHELLS fame-that's a combo that makes this a must-investigate. FINAL COVER MAY VARY. ALLOCATIONS MAY OCCUR.
    Source

Quote Originally Posted by Green Ghost View Post
    I have found an yet unsolicited Harley/Ivy book on Previews website tying into Heroes in Crisis:

Source
    Wow, a Harley & Ivy Sanctuary prelude to Heroes in Crisis is really cool (though nerve-wracking if Ivy is on the hitlist of a "shadowy figure"). And that's Laura Braga on artwork I presume. She seems to be pretty fond of drawing Ivy:

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Wow, a Harley & Ivy Sanctuary prelude to Heroes in Crisis is really cool (though nerve-wracking if Ivy is on the hitlist of a "shadowy figure").
    My fears that Ivy may be one of the victims came back, especially with this part: "but they may lose their heads before they can heal their minds if a shadowy threat has its way". This is probably the same threat that'll get its way and kill everybody...and we know that Harley makes it out alive.
    Maybe Ivy left before somehow? I don't know, it is really nerve-wracking...

My fears that Ivy may be one of the victims came back, especially with this part: "but they may lose their heads before they can heal their minds if a shadowy threat has its way". This is probably the same threat that'll get its way and kill everybody...and we know that Harley makes it out alive.
    Maybe Ivy left before somehow? I don't know, it is really nerve-wracking...
    The only respite right now is that while Harley looked peeved in the preview page for Heroes in Crisis, she didn't look as mad as she might if Ivy had been murdered. Fingers crossed Pam survives this ordeal. It seems like such an interesting new direction for her so it would tremendously SUCK if her journey ended before it even started.
    Last edited by Confuzzled; 06-29-2018 at 08:08 AM.

The only respite right now is that while Harley looked peeved in the preview page for Heroes in Crisis, she didn't look as mad as she might if Ivy had been murdered. Fingers crossed Pam survives this ordeal. It seems like such an interesting new direction for her so it would tremendously SUCK if her journey ended before it even started.
    It would likely be possible to go the Groot route. Poison Ivy survives as a twig, and eg Catwoman and Harley Quinn raise her together.

Not saying this will (or ought to) happen, but it would really make for a special storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by kjn View Post
    It would likely be possible to go the Groot route. Poison Ivy survives as a twig, and eg Catwoman and Harley Quinn raise her together.

Not saying this will (or ought to) happen, but it would really make for a special storyline.
    Lol. The Gotham Girls webseries had an episode where it was the reverse (Harley accidentally snorted some of Ivy's "youth rejuvenation" pollen dust that turned her into a baby, that Ivy had to look/chase after).

Lol. The Gotham Girls webseries had an episode where it was the reverse (Harley accidentally snorted some of Ivy's "youth rejuvenation" pollen dust that turned her into a baby, that Ivy had to look/chase after).
    Really fun little video! I liked the improvised baby car seat (though it should be reversed given the apparent age of Harley!), though I wonder if Poison Ivy would drive, given her set of values.

pi hot.jpg

Looks like Ivy is getting her first Hot Wheels car!

It's not her hot pink "Rose" car from Harley & Ivy?

McDonald's had a nifty Venus Flytrap car for her as part of the BTAS Happy Meal Series too:

This chart is from DC Nation #2 and I don't know if the odds are in favor of Ivy surviving this:
    dcn2.jpg

What do you think?

Sorry the pic is to small, but you can download the issue for free.

This chart is from DC Nation #2 and I don't know if the odds are in favor of Ivy surviving this:
    dcn2.jpg

What do you think?

Sorry the pic is to small, but you can download the issue for free.
    Dang, the only women there are Wonder Woman and the Sirens. So if a lady is kicking it, it has to be Ivy as the other three have ongoing series, and well, Diana, Selina and Harley aren't going anywhere (also, we know that 2/3 characters who will be accused of murder are Harley and Booster Gold).

Please let both the murdered be dudes then. But if it's Ivy... cold. At least it will stop the whining about "Everybody Loves Ivy being King pandering to Twitter fans". If Ivy dies, it will prove that it was nothing but a shameless setup for this series.

Dang, the only women there are Wonder Woman and the Sirens. So if a lady is kicking it, it has to be Ivy as the other three have ongoing series, and well, Diana, Selina and Harley aren't going anywhere (also, we know that 2/3 characters who will be accused of murder are Harley and Booster Gold).

Please let both the murdered be dudes then. But if it's Ivy... cold. At least it will stop the whining about "Everybody Loves Ivy being King pandering to Twitter fans". If Ivy dies, it will prove that it was nothing but a shameless setup for this series.
    Agree.

I really have the bad feeling she'll get fridged just to push Harley further into heroism...

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Man, I'm worried about Ivy. They don't seem to know what to do with her lately, so I fear they may just kill her off. That will make a lot of fans mad. I'm sure she will be back, but still. I may cancel my DC pulls till they bring her back.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Man, I'm worried about Ivy. They don't seem to know what to do with her lately, so I fear they may just kill her off. That will make a lot of fans mad. I'm sure she will be back, but still. I may cancel my DC pulls till they bring her back.
    Thinking about canceling too. I don't wanne hurt my LCS, but money is the only thing that publishers understand and I spend more than 100€ for DC Comics a month...we'll see.

I put together the thing that could contribute to her demise or survival:

Why she could be killed
    - She's one of the few who official went to Sanctuary (along with Booster) before Heroes in Crisis started
    - It would explain Harley's involvement and would give her a reason to fight
    - The special says both Harley & Ivy are there facing a "shadowy threat" and could lose their heads (and we know that Harley's save)
    - She still knows a lot of secrets from "Everyone loves Ivy" and they need to find a way to erase some/most
    - A lot of heroes could still hold a grudge for the mind-control
    - They could bring her back with a clear direction
    - DC/writers could be tired of Ivy fans

Why she woun't be killed
    - She's on the cover
    - They just pushed her in the heroic direction, just to kill her off with heroes? That would be weird
    - They put alot of efford into editor notes to make her heroic arc work with Damage & BoP, they didn't need to do that if they're going to kill her off anyway
    - "Everyone loves Ivy" shows her as a victim, so it would be kinda cruel
    - Her death wouldn't effect the other heroes as much as a real hero
    - If they kill her just for a motivation for Harley, this would be fridging
    - She makes a lot of money with merchandise and here mini sold great in the long run
    - She could've made it out before the event unfold, to show that Sanctuary works

Really not sure where they're heading with her

To be honest I’m not really buying the whole killing Ivy pushes Harley into heroism, I think killing Ivy would have the opposite effect.