Page 154 of 163 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 2439

Quote Originally Posted by Green Ghost View Post
    - If they kill her just for a motivation for Harley, this would be fridging
    Quote Originally Posted by lucius121 View Post
    To be honest I’m not really buying the whole killing Ivy pushes Harley into heroism, I think killing Ivy would have the opposite effect.
    Either way, that's just reducing and dooming Ivy's potential as a character in her own right to that of poor Tara from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. In Ivy's case, it would be much worse as she's been around as a character for near 30 years before Harley. And it's 2018. Even one of Buffy's creators regrets killing off Tara all those years back.

I hope there is more info released about the Birds of Prey movie at SDCC. Will be interesting if Ivy is in it.

Stjepan Sejic has teased the possibility of a Poison Ivy book. If his next (yet unannounced) project is a success he'll pitch an origin book for Ivy:
    so, recently a pitch of mine got approved at dc, and we'll be pushing that out next year. if it's good enough to find its audience and garners good faith and success, i know what my next pitch at dc will be (very rough placeholder sketch btw)

Source

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Stjepan Sejic has teased the possibility of a Poison Ivy book. If his next (yet unannounced) project is a success he'll pitch an origin book for Ivy:

Source
    Well, guess whatever his new series is will be added to my pull haha. I do want him to do an Ivy series!
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    I hope there is more info released about the Birds of Prey movie at SDCC. Will be interesting if Ivy is in it.
    Yep...I hope she is too...I was sad they preferred Birds of Prey instead of Gotham City Sirens. Catwoman and Ivy are for me the coolest female DC female characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Well, guess whatever his new series is will be added to my pull haha. I do want him to do an Ivy series!
    A definite add for me as well.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Heck yeah, I'm buying Mr. Sejic's book! I remember when he used to post in this thread (don't remember if it was before or after the reset of 2014 though). Glad Ivy finally has a big creator superfan pushing for her prominence at DC.

As an aside, does this mean she's hopefully surviving Heroes in Crisis? Unless SS is as in the dark about it as we are.

Have not seen too much new Ivy merch on the SDCC 2018 galleries, but this item from Jada Toys is nice.

jada 1.jpg

I was hoping to find more Ivy merch as well...I'm disappointed...I thought this year we would have news on her being in a movie... oh well.

I guess at least we'll see her in the new Harley series and the DC Super Hero Girls reboot...when is DC's TV panel?

Here's Ivy in the upcoming DC Super Hero Girls revamp:

At least she is in it, too bad they made her a villain again. Doesn't look like there was any confirmation Ivy will be in the new Birds Of Prey Movie, unless someone heard otherwise.

She looks like a shy, misguided antagonist so I don't think full on villain mode. She will probably be pushed around by the other "Bad Girls" kind of like Stormer and the Misfits from Jem and the Holograms.

At least she is in it, too bad they made her a villain again. Doesn't look like there was any confirmation Ivy will be in the new Birds Of Prey Movie, unless someone heard otherwise.
    No. I kind of buy the theory that Margot Robbie doesn't want a sexier character like Ivy or Catwoman upstaging her Harley. Though I don't suppose David Ayer knocked it out of the park with his Gotham City Sirens direction either.

I see they announced a Hush animated movie for 2019, so we will see some animated Ivy anyway.

I like her new DC SuperHero Girls design, but I hope they treat her well and she isn't just there to give the good girls someone to throw around.

And I am kinda glad she isn't in the "Birds of Prey" movie. The movie will just be a vehicle for Harley and it already will introduce alot other characters. Personally I think they should introduce her in the Batgirl solo movie as an antagonist and have another bad guy be the villain so that Ivy can redeem herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Here's Ivy in the upcoming DC Super Hero Girls revamp:

Ok cool. I like her design here...for almost all of them, specially Ivy and Catwoman, my favourites. Star Sapphire actually looks too silly. I hope, even if she's shy that she'll be a big threat, very powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    She looks like a shy, misguided antagonist so I don't think full on villain mode. She will probably be pushed around by the other "Bad Girls" kind of like Stormer and the Misfits from Jem and the Holograms.

No. I kind of buy the theory that Margot Robbie doesn't want a sexier character like Ivy or Catwoman upstaging her Harley. Though I don't suppose David Ayer knocked it out of the park with his Gotham City Sirens direction either.
    Gosh I hate Margot Robbie Harley's so bad. She's the worst thing that happened to the character. Now she's the Alpha sexy bad girl, when she was supposed to be the crazy, loving, misunderstood and relatable one of the 3 Sirens. And now she has control over it as a producer. Well, the DCUC is a mess anyway so...

I see they announced a Hush animated movie for 2019, so we will see some animated Ivy anyway.
    Yay! Great news! Can't wait for it! Did we get pictures of it?

I like her new DC SuperHero Girls design, but I hope they treat her well and she isn't just there to give the good girls someone to throw around.

And I am kinda glad she isn't in the "Birds of Prey" movie. The movie will just be a vehicle for Harley and it already will introduce alot other characters. Personally I think they should introduce her in the Batgirl solo movie as an antagonist and have another bad guy be the villain so that Ivy can redeem herself.
    You are right. The villain in Batgirl would be the ideal place for her to start.