Page 155 of 163 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 2439

Just found another article for Heroes in Crisis with possible another hint at Ivy's fate:
    Harley Quinn, King said at his spotlight panel at San Diego Comic-Con, is around to support her lover, Poison Ivy, deal with a recent breakdown (and bid for global domination).
    Source

This doesn't bode well for her survival. Maybe Ivy left without Harley knowing or Harley got treatment after Ivy, but all this seems more of a stretch right now than Ivy being fridged...

What happened to that Harley & Ivy Heroes in Crisis/Sanctuary tie-in special from Ram V. and Laura Braga? It's not in DC's October solicits but the writer has a story in the Batman Secret Files anthology.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Ghost View Post
    Just found another article for Heroes in Crisis with possible another hint at Ivy's fate:

Source

This doesn't bode well for her survival. Maybe Ivy left without Harley knowing or Harley got treatment after Ivy, but all this seems more of a stretch right now than Ivy being fridged...
    Yeah, I feel fridging Ivy just to motivate Harley would cheapen the entire concept of Sanctuary and render it null and void. Let's hope King knows and does better.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Yeah, I feel fridging Ivy just to motivate Harley would cheapen the entire concept of Sanctuary and render it null and void. Let's hope King knows and does better.
    I feel the same way if they also kill Roy Harper.

What happened to that Harley & Ivy Heroes in Crisis/Sanctuary tie-in special from Ram V. and Laura Braga? It's not in DC's October solicits but the writer has a story in the Batman Secret Files anthology.
    Good question. Maybe they pushed it back because it could spoil too much?

I don't think he cares about backlash and Didio and his fans have his back no matter what controversal decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I feel the same way if they also kill Roy Harper.
    I think he'll be the second prominent victim along with Ivy, because of their connection to the suspects (Harley & Wally) and the facts that both are at Sanctuary.

Sorry for the double post, but the forums seems pretty buggy today.
    Last edited by Green Ghost; 07-25-2018 at 08:50 AM.

Upcoming DC Super Hero Girls show director Jenn Kluska on the show's portrayal of Ivy:

We also have Poison Ivy. She’s the waif, the recluse. As a teen, we always say that she’s kind of like The-Breakfast-Club-Ally-Sheedy hair-in-the face, possibly-talking-to-a-potted-plant, sort of character.
    I wonder if she will have plant pheromone dandruff in her hair then.

@Frontier, so they basically made her into Homecoming MJ, huh?

Upcoming DC Super Hero Girls show director Jenn Kluska on the show's portrayal of Ivy:

I wonder if she will have plant pheromone dandruff in her hair then.

@Frontier, so they basically made her into Homecoming MJ, huh?
    It's kind of interesting that she's with the villains again in this interpretation of DCSHG, but she's still not using the typical Ivy characterization (probably, I guess, because the other villain girls have those traits).

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Guys, what if they kill her off, so that they can bring her back and reboot her a bit? Maybe the green brings her back, cause it knows it needs two warriors or something? Wishful thinking, maybe? Haha
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

It's kind of interesting that she's with the villains again in this interpretation of DCSHG, but she's still not using the typical Ivy characterization (probably, I guess, because the other villain girls have those traits).
    That and... a 15-16 year old seductress girl called Poison Ivy brings back some barely legal Drew Barrymore erotica flashes that I'm sure DCSHG creators are trying their hardest to avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Guys, what if they kill her off, so that they can bring her back and reboot her a bit? Maybe the green brings her back, cause it knows it needs two warriors or something? Wishful thinking, maybe? Haha
    I mean, IF they do kill her in HiC, then hopefully that's the plan for her in the long run. Especially as creators like Stjepan Sejic want to write a solo series for her. A hint of her return or even her actual return at the end of HiC would be a reprieve in case the worst case scenario comes to pass.
    Last edited by Confuzzled; 07-29-2018 at 04:33 AM.

That and... a 15-16 year old seductress girl called Poison Ivy brings back some barely legal Drew Barrymore erotica flashes that I'm sure DCSHG creators are trying their hardest to avoid. .
    I wasn't expecting the seductress, moreso just a confident, powerful, and take-charge woman with environmentalist leanings.

So according to https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/08...ill-die-there/ Ivy does not die in Sanctuary. So yay?

I wasn't expecting the seductress, moreso just a confident, powerful, and take-charge woman with environmentalist leanings.
    On the other hand, there is something to be said to present a variety of personalities with the characters, and in many ways Catwoman is better suited for the confident, powerful, and take-charge personality. The modern Poison Ivy is much better suited to being withdrawn and bookish, but at the same time passionate about plants and the environment, and willing and able to speak up and take charge on those issues. I believe a lot of people can relate to that type of character.

Quote Originally Posted by lucius121 View Post
    So according to https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/08...ill-die-there/ Ivy does not die in Sanctuary. So yay?
    Yay! I'm still careful, but for now I'm relieved.

Okay, that's a relief for now as Bleeding Cool tends to be legit when it comes to the comics side of things.

Also, while I don't want to unnecessarily raise hopes up, David Ayer tweeted a photo of himself with Paul Dini. The speculations immediately turned towards a Sirens movie, as Ayer kept saying GCS is still in development and it wasn't officially cancelled. One of the writers for a more legit outlet replied that Sirens as a movie may very much still be possible as WB wants a movie featuring Harley every year: https://twitter.com/DanielRPK/status...35849388064768