Page 6 of 163 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    I totally agree it looks good (although the head seems a bit to big for me)

But still would love to see her looking like this:
    Attachment 2224

especially since their Catwoman looks amazing!

They said the plan is to release both versions of as many characters as possible! That would rock! This was (together with X-Men animated series) my favorite cartoon and action figures growing up! So I would love to have them redone nowadays!
    There was this insanely sexy Poison Ivy statue based on her BTAS design which had her lying on a bed of roses. It came out in the early 00's I think. Cannot find an image of it online though. It must be a pretty valuable collector's item now.

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Well Birds of Prey got canceled. The editors should have let Duane alone and let him do what he wanted, Batgirl would have not been in the team sure, but Ivy would have stayed and it would have been a great book. Oh well.
    Yeah, editorial interference during Duane S's run was crazy. First Batgirl was shoehorned in, then the Court of Owls crossover was forced onto him and then Ivy was borrowed for the Rotworld event. All that happened in the span of the first fifteen issues. How could any writer tell a seamless narrative after all that?

Still hoping for that Secret Six series with Ivy and Starling though!

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Yeah, editorial interference during Duane S's run was crazy. First Batgirl was shoehorned in, then the Court of Owls crossover was forced onto him and then Ivy was borrowed for the Rotworld event. All that happened in the span of the first fifteen issues. How could any writer tell a seamless narrative after all that?

I am hoping for anything with Ivy, but now is a really good time for that Poison Ivy ongoing! Someone said she could be the Magneto of DC and I think that fits. She is trying to do a good thing, but the wrong and bad way.

But ya Duane even told me he had plans to bring Ivy back but he could not get to them.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Spectacular Member

I am hoping for anything with Ivy, but now is a really good time for that Poison Ivy ongoing! Someone said she could be the Magneto of DC and I think that fits. She is trying to do a good thing, but the wrong and bad way.

But ya Duane even told me he had plans to bring Ivy back but he could not get to them.
    And she is getting kicked out of every book she was going to appear. Look how they advertised her part in Zero Year and in the end all she got was one panel.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post

That would kick some serious ass.

Quote Originally Posted by retical View Post
    And she is getting kicked out of every book she was going to appear. Look how they advertised her part in Zero Year and in the end all she got was one panel.
    Well they never said how much she was going to appear in. So they did not lie. I dont think they are kicking her out of anything but BoP.

They dont have a evil vendetta against Ivy.
    Pulls:

Spectacular Member

Well they never said how much she was going to appear in. So they did not lie. I dont think they are kicking her out of anything but BoP.

They dont have a evil vendetta against Ivy.
    Well you have a point there. But still one measly panel.
    I think there is an Arkham Asylum Ivy statue coming out.

Spectacular Member

Here it is. Gotta get some sleep.

Looks cool. I would get it. But I have to much to buy. Maybe later :P.
    Pulls:

Spectacular Member

Spectacular Member

According to another site Ivy appears in the latest Harley Quinn issue.

According to another site Ivy appears in the latest Harley Quinn issue.
    According to me I could care less :P lol.

I really take that series as out of continuity, some of it is good, but I don't trust anything in it as a new52. They have even stated that there Harley is a mix of all the popular Harely's that they love, including the new52 Harley.

Maybe the story will be good, I will maybe read it in store. But that Ivy is not my Ivy.

Just my view on it though. If some likes that Ivy good for them. Its just not for me.
    Pulls:

Spectacular Member

According to me I could care less :P lol.

I really take that series as out of continuity, some of it is good, but I don't trust anything in it as a new52. They have even stated that there Harley is a mix of all the popular Harely's that they love, including the new52 Harley.

Maybe the story will be good, I will maybe read it in store. But that Ivy is not my Ivy.

Just my view on it though. If some likes that Ivy good for them. Its just not for me.
    I agree. I just mentioned her appearance. This is another character in Ivy's costume.

I agree. I just mentioned her appearance. This is another character in Ivy's costume.
    No I don't think its another character, its a Ivy, but not the new52 Ivy. Its a different universe Ivy.
    Pulls:

Spectacular Member

No I don't think its another character, its a Ivy, but not the new52 Ivy. Its a different universe Ivy.
    I don't think Conner and Palmiotti really care about the character, or continuity or anything at all. It's just money. They don't explain HOW can they still be friends after everything Harley has done. Logically Ivy should hunt her down for what she did both in her ongoing and Suicide Squad. In fact they don't explain anything at all. I guess they'll keing it for another Mad Love or Harley and Ivy where they will destroy New52 Ivy beyond repair.