Page 7 of 163 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
    Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by retical View Post
    I don't think Conner and Palmiotti really care about the character, or continuity or anything at all. It's just money. They don't explain HOW can they still be friends after everything Harley has done. Logically Ivy should hunt her down for what she did both in her ongoing and Suicide Squad. In fact they don't explain anything at all. I guess they'll keing it for another Mad Love or Harley and Ivy where they will destroy New52 Ivy beyond repair.
    Like I said, its a non-continuity book. Its not part of the new52 and they are telling the story they want to tell, not just about money. And I am glad they get to tell the stories they want. But its not just my thing. Does not mean that it should not have a fan base. I wish it was listed as a non-new52 title though. Cause its really not.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Like I said, its a non-continuity book. Its not part of the new52 and they are telling the story they want to tell, not just about money. And I am glad they get to tell the stories they want. But its not just my thing. Does not mean that it should not have a fan base. I wish it was listed as a non-new52 title though. Cause its really not.
    Ok I get it. The whole New52 continuity is confusing.

Just saw this on the deviantart front page. It's amazing how much love Ivy receives on the site.

This piece is by reiq: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Poison-Ivy-455748795

Ok I get it. The whole New52 continuity is confusing.
    They have never stated its not in the main continuity, but I mean look at the issue in September, Joker is alive and normal in it and marrying Harley. That can not be in continuity lol.
    Pulls:

BANNED

They have never stated its not in the main continuity, but I mean look at the issue in September, Joker is alive and normal in it and marrying Harley. That can not be in continuity lol.
    ...that's a Future's End issue, they're all "five years forwards" in a future that will never be.

Spectacular Member

NO matter what continuity it is, I didn't find it enough entertaining to find a place in my pull list. I'm not saying it's a bad book but it feels more like fanfiction.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Just saw this on the deviantart front page. It's amazing how much love Ivy receives on the site.

This piece is by reiq: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Poison-Ivy-455748795
    I just searched for Ivy in deviantart: 223536 results.

NO matter what continuity it is, I didn't find it enough entertaining to find a place in my pull list. I'm not saying it's a bad book but it feels more like fanfiction.
    I mainly agree cause of the sexual joke Ivy made, just does not fit Ivy at all.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneNecromancer View Post
    ...that's a Future's End issue, they're all "five years forwards" in a future that will never be.
    Well good point I guess, but still its not the only thing that seems out of continuity haha. The main fact being they have stated that this is a mix of all the Harleys from many places, including the new52.
    Pulls:

There's this project called Little Girls Are Better Than Designing Superheroes Than You, created by Alexandria Law and which interprets little girl versions of superhero costumes into comic book-y illustrations. Ivy was the first supervillain to receive the honor.

Tumblr link: http://bettersupes.tumblr.com/post/75297695347

I just searched for Ivy in deviantart: 223536 results.
    OMG! Yeah, she's SUPER popular with budding artists. As popular as she is with cosplayers.

Awww that is super cute!
    Pulls:

There was this insanely sexy Poison Ivy statue based on her BTAS design which had her lying on a bed of roses. It came out in the early 00's I think. Cannot find an image of it online though. It must be a pretty valuable collector's item now.
    this one right? I love it too!

!CBRfKK!BGk~$(KGrHqN,!g8EzegYPUbEBNG7eV69+g~~_35.jpg
    Last edited by MentalManipulator; 05-25-2014 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    I have never seen that! Cool!
    Pulls:

Spectacular Member

There's this project called Little Girls Are Better Than Designing Superheroes Than You, created by Alexandria Law and which interprets little girl versions of superhero costumes into comic book-y illustrations. Ivy was the first supervillain to receive the honor.

Tumblr link: http://bettersupes.tumblr.com/post/75297695347
    This is very cute and creative!

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Yes, this was the one! Haven't seen even an image of it in more than 12 years. Thank you for posting.