Page 9 of 163 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

^ thats pretty great, along with bird woman in the link. I'd love to see the entire rogues gallery from this artist.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    Off of Greg Capullo's Twitter. Look at her right wrist!

Attachment 3021
    This looks like a tribal tattoo. I don't think she is Ivy.

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Off of Greg Capullo's Twitter. Look at her right wrist!

Attachment 3021
    What book does he do? I can't re call.

But I agree, I dont think its Ivy, just a tattoo.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    He pencils Scott Snyder's Batman book.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Odds are it's Ivy. She's already involved in the final act and I doubt Capullo would bother posting a pic of a random woman who just happens to have a plant looking thing on her arm.

But I agree, I dont think its Ivy, just a tattoo.
    From Batman #25

...and Riddler has used her grow formula here

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by nepenthes View Post
    Odds are it's Ivy. She's already involved in the final act and I doubt Capullo would bother posting a pic of a random woman who just happens to have a plant looking thing on her arm.

From Batman #25

This must be the girl Bruce used to date when he was in college, Julie Madison, not Ivy.
    I don't think they'll let Snyder imply Pamela was Bruce's love interest. If you look at the rest
    pics Capullo posted, it's really obvious that's she his girlfriend. Bruce also looks younger in them.
    Also Ivy wears glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by retical View Post
    This must be the girl Bruce used to date when he was in college, Julie Madison, not Ivy.
    I don't think they'll let Snyder imply Pamela was Bruce's love interest. If you look at the rest
    pics Capullo posted, it's really obvious that's she his girlfriend. Bruce also looks younger in them.
    Also Ivy wears glasses.
    After looking at his Twitter yeah you may be right - she's very girlfriendy. Though you never know it could be a) Pamela playing tricks with Bruce or b) Julie under Ivys control therefore the plant thing there. The plant thing is very suspect.

Also yeah....Greg Capullos twitter feed.....hahaha

https://twitter.com/GregCapullo/stat...769664/photo/1
    https://twitter.com/GregCapullo/stat...071488/photo/1
    https://twitter.com/GregCapullo/stat...485057/photo/1
    https://twitter.com/GregCapullo/stat...628032/photo/1
    seriously Greg

Spectacular Member

Can somebody explain to Conner and Palmiotti that these are not tribal tattoos on Ivy's body and also the purpose of the New52 costume?
    This is not funny anymore. But what's infuriating me is the complete disregard for Swierczynski and Layman's work. Did they forget that
    Harley and Ivy were enemies in Gothtopia? It happened two months ago.

BANNED

This looks like a tribal tattoo. I don't think she is Ivy.
    Some of the vines looked a little raised from the arm.

However, the next couple pics do seem to imply it's young Bruce taking Julie to Wayne Manor for the first time, perhaps after the scene from #30's opening.

Also it seems unlikely that Ivy would appear with only two issues of ZY left.

But thwn, it wouldn't be the first time Bruce had a relationship with a pod-person.

BANNED

Did they forget that Harley and Ivy were enemies in Gothtopia? It happened two months ago.
    Gothtopia was a mass-hallucination, where Catwoman wore red and green tights. Not everyone was exactly in character.

Quote Originally Posted by nepenthes View Post

From Batman #25

Well if its Ivy all the better, as long as they use her right.....Is the Batman comic still in the past?

Can somebody explain to Conner and Palmiotti that these are not tribal tattoos on Ivy's body and also the purpose of the New52 costume?
    This is not funny anymore. But what's infuriating me is the complete disregard for Swierczynski and Layman's work. Did they forget that
    Harley and Ivy were enemies in Gothtopia? It happened two months ago.
    Wow nice to see that in Harley that forget that Ivy NEEDS the biosuit to live.....
    Pulls:

BANNED

Well if its Ivy all the better, as long as they use her right.....Is the Batman comic still in the past?
    Yup. Issue 34 returns to the present. But Isely hasn't been seen since the above photo. Only references to her quick-growing plants.

Spectacular Member

Gothtopia was a mass-hallucination, where Catwoman wore red and green tights. Not everyone was exactly in character.
    A hallucination create by Scarecrow and several other villains, including Harley. And its more than this. Harley kills kids and innocents in ways that would make Ivy want to hunt her down. And then its her suit and the vines and a million other details that this book "decides" to forget or ignores.

A hallucination create by Scarecrow and several other villains, including Harley. And its more than this. Harley kills kids and innocents in ways that would make Ivy want to hunt her down. And then its her suit and the vines and a million other details that this book "decides" to forget or ignores.
    Stop caring about continuity. It is a dark path to tread.

If the main Batman book has a Poison Ivy arc I'd get it. Few major authors do Ivy arcs.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

To me Harley will always be out of continuity and in actuality is most likely out of continuity. The writers have stated that there Harley is a mix of all the Harleys they like including the new52 one. To me that is them confirming that its not in continuity at all. They are telling a story they want, and that is it. Which is not a bad thing really. But I wish they would state its not in continuity at all. And at this point the book sells so well I bet they can do whatever they want with out getting okay-ed.
    Pulls: