Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default First OFFICIAL Look at the Batmobile from "Batman v Superman"

Late Wednesday night, "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" Director Zack Snyder released the first official look at the Batmobile from the upcoming movie.

Full article here.

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    Late Wednesday night, "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" Director Zack Snyder released the first official look at the Batmobile from the upcoming movie.

Full article here.
    LOL right after I posted about this on the old one.

I liked his following tweet claiming the quality is all in the phone.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

As much as I'm not looking forward to this movie, that looks pretty fucking awesome.
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force

That's pretty darn badass. I can already hear Legos creating a kit for it.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Not happy about the guns. Otherwise, awesome.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

BANNED

They could make it a bit more sleeker, at least have some resemlences to the former Batmobiles and not the recent Tumblurs.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    Rubber bullets. Honest.

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    MOS Superman kills what makes you think this Batman isn't going to kill his enemies?

Spectacular Member Carmen_Rider's Avatar

Bat-Tank! Tananananananan. Bat-taaaaaank....

Makes me wonder if the other characters in the movie would have their own vehicles later on.

Batmobile always has guns on it...

I hope the guns are concealable and not just attached to the front. It looks sorta jarring

Quote Originally Posted by ceroxide View Post
    MOS Superman kills what makes you think this Batman isn't going to kill his enemies?
    I think it's actually a bigger deal if they were to make Batman a killer instead of Superman.

That said, having guns on the Batmobile isn't that big a deal. He's always had artillery on his vehicles. I recall Micheal Keaton Batman launching missles at the Jack Nickelson Joker on a float back in the day (though they all missed).

Incredible Member

I have to admit I do like it a little more after seeing the official pic.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I think it's actually a bigger deal if they were to make Batman a killer instead of Superman.

That said, having guns on the Batmobile isn't that big a deal. He's always had artillery on his vehicles. I recall Micheal Keaton Batman launching missles at the Jack Nickelson Joker on a float back in the day (though they all missed).
    I also remember Keaton dropping one of the Penguin's goons down a manhole after attaching a bomb to him.

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

That looks more like it belongs in Bay's Transformers than a Batman movie. It's ugly and angly.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Quote Originally Posted by maczero View Post
    I also remember Keaton dropping one of the Penguin's goons down a manhole after attaching a bomb to him.
    People love to gloss over the fact that Burton's Batman killed. It's all about "OMG! Cav-el killed Zod!"