Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I miss Acuña's art already :/

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    I believe that there is a subconscious part of Rogue that misses her Ms. Marvel powers, and is creating a mental block that won't let Simon out of her psyche.
    That'd be pretty interesting. And based on how she reacted when she first grabbed his powers back in issue 6 or so to deal with Grim Reaper, it kind of makes sense.

Where's Janet? You'd think she'd be there to see the mansion get trashed yet again! :-p

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    Where's Janet? You'd think she'd be there to see the mansion get trashed yet again! :-p
    Janet may be...following Immortus' creepy advice.

I see Tokka on that last panel, but where is Rahzar???

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Logan giving drinking advice is laughable
    Kinda.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    Wanda has a beer drinking problem?
    I think maybe she's just having a binge session? We'll soon find out.

Wanda's upset, so it seems she's drinking a bit, and Wolverine and Rogue tell her to take it easy.

It's pretty simple. I don't think that it should be seen as her "having a problem" or anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikekerr3 View Post
    The same reason all the the UA are s too stupid to go to a mutant healer to heal Havok. Poor writing
    I'm not sure we can say it's poor writing to say that Kitty or Vision can't phase Simon out of Rogue unless it's already been established that Vision or Kitty can phase Simon out of Rogue. It's not like it's already been established that ionic beings who have been absorbed into Rogue can be removed by intangible characters.

I wonder if Simon's pacifist beliefs will begin to affect Rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorDoom View Post
    I wonder if Simon's pacifist beliefs will begin to affect Rogue.
    Though Simon himself is opting to be a pacifist, so far he hasn't really gone out of his way to try and convert any of his teammates to his way of thinking. So I don't think Simons pacifism will be much of an issue, unless Simons own psyche begins bleeding into Rogues. And that's sort of how it usually works, though in this case it seems like Simon is just sort of a separate passenger inside Rogues body.

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    I wish UA would get better art.

Also, while Rick has regressed Rogue, can she at least get her looks back and bomber jacket? Make Janet the ugly one if you need it. The whole no touch powers work best when she has a bomber jacket and big sexy hair. Just a thought since we are in full retread.
    Ooooooooo Jen WHY would you want him to regress her even further. Bad enough I don't recognize her but the I'm also disappointed on how Salvador draws her. I have the nerve to send him his own art from XTreme to remind him how he used to draw her so beautifully. I LOVED his art back then. I really wish they stop cutting her hair. It looks just bad.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    One thing I've learned about reading years of Marvel Comics is that nothing in the Marvel Universe is Permanent !
    Uncle Ben though.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Did this team ever take rudimentary "how not to get captured" lessons? Because I mean even by Avengers/X-Men standards...
    Apparently not lol. Also you would think they would have better security as well. What is up with that tho. I mean you have the BEST heroes who can design such good security but it's either never enough or not there.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I'm not sure we can say it's poor writing to say that Kitty or Vision can't phase Simon out of Rogue unless it's already been established that Vision or Kitty can phase Simon out of Rogue. It's not like it's already been established that ionic beings who have been absorbed into Rogue can be removed by intangible characters.
    I'd even go as far as to say it's not poor writing to not have Havok go to one of the mutant healers. At least, it's no worse writing than having a character that can heal people not decide to open up shop and make a fortune and fundamentally alter the medical industry.

At this point, there are solutions for just about any plot point that gets introduced.

To say its poor writing to have a character carry a scar from an ordeal because there's a magical fix for it in an unrelated story just seems off. It's poor continuity , sure, I'll grant that. But poor writing? To have a character face repercussions for his actions instead of having them magicked away? Doesn't sound like any description of poor writing that I know of.

The thing is Vision stated that Rogue should have no problems releasing Simon. I could very well be his ionic energy that is causing a problem for this separation & little knowledge Rogue has on his ionic energies effecting her. You would think Rachel, Psylocke, and or Emma would be helpful with this situation with the help of Danger to find the issue. Then again Maybe Simon don't want to leave. He is hiding from Wanda.