Super Moderator

Default Yondu & Falcon Head to "Disney Infinity 2.0"

Yondu and the Falcon are the two newest characters from the Marvel Universe headed to "Disney Infinity 2.0" later this year.

Full article here.

Yondu was awesome in the movie, but I would rather have Cosmo.
    How about Alex?

Only two female superheroes out of 23 and both of them are assassins without super powers?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Flatman View Post
    Only two female superheroes out of 23 and both of them are assassins without super powers?
    Well, there's proof of Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) presence in the game. There are rumors unconfirmed about Black Cat and White Tiger is a team-up disc in the game. Yes, we need more female heroes.

I really thought Captain Marvel would be playable, and was excited when she first, finally was in a trailer. But it seems like she is a hero you fight as Loki... Maybe down the road they will release her as a playable character. Of course the franchise is pretty strictly a platform to promote movie and cartoon properties, so my hoping that Marvel's obvious pushing of Carol Danvers would equate to a playable character was pretty much just that -- hopeful. I'm still holding out hope that there will be a playable Dr Strange.

But some more playable, actually powered female characters would be very welcome. If the cartoons and the MCU are the restricted pool from which to choose, that could still be Sif, and that would be kickass.

Spider-Prime's Only Fan Spider-Prime's Avatar

Surprised about Yondu, I thought it was going to be Wolverine for the Spider-man Playset, since he's been in Ultimate Spider-man often enough. I had a feeling it would be falcon since both Avengers and Spider-man are more based off the cartoons.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Prime View Post
    Surprised about Yondu, I thought it was going to be Wolverine for the Spider-man Playset, since he's been in Ultimate Spider-man often enough. I had a feeling it would be falcon since both Avengers and Spider-man are more based off the cartoons.
    I would love a Wolverine figure. I'm glad he uses the brown costume on the show.
    How about Alex?

BANNED

The character selection for this is too weird

The Play Sets and characters themselves are based off The Current Cartoons but then you got stuff like guardians of the galaxy coming in as a movie based decision with the characters resembling the movies instead of the cartoons