Astonishing Member

Default Potential idea for "Disney Infinity 2.0"?

First of all, I want to thank CBR Community for sending me a message for my birthday. Thank you very much.

Second, I want to apologize for my very last post because, apparently, it contained something I shouldn't have said and I didn't realize in that moment. So, I want to apologize to anyone who read it and get offended by it. It wasn't my intention to hurt anyone's feelings with that.

Now, getting in topic, I would like to comment something about "Disney Infinity 2.0". Something that, honestly, the producers should think about it. Why don't they create one or two special playsets to combine the Disney and Marvel characters together? I believe the possibilities are more than enough to bring that idea to life:

+ The Incredibles could work alongside the Avengers or Spider-Man, as they are clearly based on the Fantastic Four.
    + You can equip Jack Skellington with the Ghost Rider's chain and he could work here too.
    + Considering the legendary grudge Marvel vs Disney because of the resemblance between Donald and Howard the Duck, I think it's obvious Donals could work too.
    + Buzz Lightyear could work with the Guardians of the Galaxy. Indeed, I believe the main characters in "Buzz Lightyear of Star Command" could mirror the Guardians of the Galaxy. Buzz Lightyear and Star-Lord, Mira Nova and Gamora, Booster and Drax/Groot, and XR with Rocket Rackoon. Funny, huh?
    + Perry could work with the Avengers too, considering "Phineas and Ferb: Mission Marvel". In case of being possible, they could make also a figure of Phineas using the Beak's suit.
    + You can't deny the similarities between Hulk and Wreck-It Ralph.
    + Imagine a team-up between Hawkeye and Merida, it would be like Clint and Kate Bishop.
    + Tinker Bell could work similarily to the Wasp. In fact, in "Marvel Fairy Tales", Tinker Bell was interpreted by the Wasp.
    + This could work for the bad guys too. Imagine Loki teaming up with Maleficent, the Green Goblin with Syndrome, or even Emperor Zurg and Ronan.

Well, what do you think of these ideas?

Spider-Prime's Only Fan Spider-Prime's Avatar

The fun thing with the new toy box features is apparently you can make levels and full story style games out of them. I haven't really played the first one much, but this one seems to have a great create a level creator going for itself.