Page 46 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by responsarbre View Post
    Wasn't there speculation about Clint using the Ronin costume or persona in either Avengers 3 or 4? That might explain it popping up in Avengers Academy and in that Defenders splash page.
    yeah, there's been lots of speculation based on some set pics for Avengers 4. That was my thought too when I saw this costume pop up in game.

Edit: yes, that pic above lol. I have little excitement for Infinity War but all this speculation has me interested in Avengers 4.
    Last edited by Sneakronicity; 02-25-2018 at 05:04 PM. Reason: too slow

With everything coming out about Infinity War and Clint not being in any of it.. I have a feeling he's going to show up midway or towards the end as Ronin and we won't know it's him until Avengers 4. And by we I mean the general audience and other Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    With everything coming out about Infinity War and Clint not being in any of it.. I have a feeling he's going to show up midway or towards the end as Ronin and we won't know it's him until Avengers 4. And by we I mean the general audience and other Avengers.
    I still suspect we're going to get a fakeout death at the beginning, or have the family killed and him go missing for the majority of the movie and yeah, maybe appear at the end.

So apparently Clint care about Red Wolf as a brother ? I could get that if if had saw them with him longer than what we got but Occupy wasn't long enough for me to care about their relationship.. Especially with what happened in between Occupy and No Surrender... (and especially if Tales of Suspense took place in between)

Quote Originally Posted by Dethi View Post
    So apparently Clint care about Red Wolf as a brother ? I could get that if if had saw them with him longer than what we got but Occupy wasn't long enough for me to care about their relationship.. Especially with what happened in between Occupy and No Surrender... (and especially if Tales of Suspense took place in between)
    Well they DID have a few adventures together before the second Arc in Occupy Avengers. The story just skipped it but it was mentioned.
    We don't know how much time has passed at that point.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Is this a development from No Surrender? I found it not worth following

It is. It's also easily the best issue yet but overall I still don't get why everyone gets their panties wet over the event.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

In case anybody didn't know this (like me): https://twitter.com/TomBrevoort/stat...51769404461057

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dethi View Post
    Yeah. Where are those secret issues Mark & friends were referencing this bromance cause what I saw from Occupy Clint was an utter tool that Wolf didn't care for & was more occupied with getting his dick wet from Walkers pet-character......

Still this issue of No Surrender alone has given better development for the 2 than all 8 issues of Occupy so there's that I guess.

In case anybody didn't know this (like me): https://twitter.com/TomBrevoort/stat...51769404461057
    So I DID remember it right that he initially wore his shirt-costume when I saw the picture up on the Newsarama list a while ago.
    I like they did it with both outfits.

My Twitter

I was wondering why the issue I got had Hawkeye in the outfit he'd been wearing rather than his classic costume. Not that I'm complaining considering I prefer that one.

I think it's really cool they did the cover with both outfits.

i like the old costume. he looks less like some random dude that Red Wolf gave a ride to.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    i like the old costume. he looks less like some random dude that Red Wolf gave a ride to.
    lol it definitely meshes better

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    It is. It's also easily the best issue yet but overall I still don't get why everyone gets their panties wet over the event.
    It was the best issue yet, in my opinion. Really good stuff.