Page 52 of 67 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

This issue reaaaally cleared up any questions about the direction of the book. And damn it was a good one.

Now if we could get modern day Hawkeye to pull up moves like that again, pleaaaaase~
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

OMH 3 - great issue. Loving this book.
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Now if we could get modern day Hawkeye to pull up moves like that again, pleaaaaase~
    Yes I really want to see that again in the 616 books...

Quote Originally Posted by Dethi View Post
    Yes I really want to see that again in the 616 books...
    Minus the killing part though xD
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

I was planning on just waiting for this to come out on Marvel Unlimited, but you guys are making it sound really good...

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    I was planning on just waiting for this to come out on Marvel Unlimited, but you guys are making it sound really good...
    The hype is real.

Plus, it's hard to pass up Checchetto art in print.

I didn't know about reddit but the official MCU Page on FB did the very same thing.
    That's really cool

My Twitter

Not much Clint related happened in the new Avengers Surrender Issue but he wasn't completely absent again:
    spoilers:

- He stands around in the background when they confront Voyager
    - Wonderman comments that they would have fired him at the first day if being an Avenger was about offense, how rude!
    - Here is the interesting part: Bruce Banner regrets that he asked Clint to kill him because he feels bad for him. That's... an interesting twist. I mean I kinda expected the opposite to be the case were Hawkeye wouldn't know how to face Bruce.
    end of spoilers

My Twitter

Not much Clint related happened in the new Avengers Surrender Issue but he wasn't completely absent again:
    spoilers:

- Wonderman comments that they would have fired him at the first day if being an Avenger was about offense, how rude!
    - Here is the interesting part: Bruce Banner regrets that he asked Clint to kill him because he feels bad for him. That's... an interesting twist. I mean I kinda expected the opposite to be the case were Hawkeye wouldn't know how to face Bruce.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Yeah I didn't saw the last point coming the exact same way that you, I also thougth that that would Clint would be in Bruce case. But I think we already gotten that on Secret Empire, when he saw the Hulk, still haven't understand if it was the real Hulk or the Ultimate one but nvm. I just hope this he is on a cover of one of the next issues, he will be important again.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    I felt so bad when I read this. I mean, their best strategy is to blame the victim? Man, Clint always said that 'Avengers don't kill'. And Bruce was a suicidal man with depression.
    If they do this, they'll be making the same mistake that Marvel did with Wanda after M-Day.

Clint and Bruce don't deserve this.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    I felt so bad when I read this. I mean, their best strategy is to blame the victim? Man, Clint always said that 'Avengers don't kill'. And Bruce was a suicidal man with depression.
    If they do this, they'll be making the same mistake that Marvel did with Wanda after M-Day.

Clint and Bruce don't deserve this.
    Well I never really disliked M-Day and what they did to Wanda afterwards so that comparison is lost on me but I see what you mean.
    It's problematic for sure but I think it depends on how they handle it from here on out. I mean it makes a certain amount of sense for Bruce to feel sorry as it fits his personality.
    Now if Clint and Bruce end up talking it out both being sorry and manly hugs and tears being shed (or something like that) it would be "okay".
    If however Clint is all apathic about it, then it's ...bad.

My Twitter

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

I mean the fact that Bruce is considering Clint's perspective on what happened is a good sign they won't just gloss over it. And in ToS, they are having Clint stick to his guns when it comes to killing. Or rather, his non-lethal trick arrows.

I'm just wondering where he's going to show up next for him to be able to digest this! (And whether he gets to keep his classic costume. ��)

Quote Originally Posted by responsarbre View Post
    I mean the fact that Bruce is considering Clint's perspective on what happened is a good sign they won't just gloss over it. And in ToS, they are having Clint stick to his guns when it comes to killing. Or rather, his non-lethal trick arrows.

I'm just wondering where he's going to show up next for him to be able to digest this! (And whether he gets to keep his classic costume. ��)
    I'm sure Clint will appear in something Fresh Start related soon.

I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up being used for the rotating 8th slot in Aaron's Avengers.