Page 63 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1353596061626364656667 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post

Saw that one on my deviant art feed and had to think of our dear sneakronicity.
    I have the biggest heart eyes right now, it's so beautiful! I love how their hair is drawn.

Thank you so much for sharing! You made my night <3

You are very welcome
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

My hero hehe.

I really hope we get some good interactions between them in Avengers 4. I hate how the MCU set up their relationship as being really important to each other, then seems to have completely dropped it in favour of Nat/Steve and Clint just having no screen time. Even if they destroyed the chance of them being romantic in the films, I still love their friendship and I really miss it.

Also, when does WCA start? I'm not interested in the team or the concept so I'll be waiting to see some opinions on here to see if it's worth reading for someone who only cares about Clint out of the characters involved.

EDIT

Site messed up and posted twice so just ignore this one please.
    Last edited by Sneakronicity; 07-29-2018 at 08:49 AM. Reason: technical difficulties

I think it starts in August.

Maybe you should check it out regardless, the first preview looks very well drawn and like lots of fun.
    http://www.buzzcomics.net/showpost.php?p=1760347
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

I'm going to wait and see what people who know me say about the first issue. I did that for ToS because I wasn't sure how much Bucky/Nat I would have to stomach (I have really bad reactions to that), or if Clint would be portrayed as competent of a dummy; and also for Old Man Hawkeye because i"m not really into overly violent stuff, but luckily both of those turned out well and I started picking them up. I hope this one is the same!

Weirdly enough the Nat centric issues were easily the weakest part of Tales of Suspense.

My Twitter

They really were. I loved the first three issues, and still loved the Clint/Bucky stuff for the rest of the series, but was not a fan of how Natasha was written at all. Definitely worth reading as a Clint fan, not so much as a Natasha fan.

BANNED

Solo Avengers #7 Jun 1988
    "Hijacked!"
    Clint Barton is still trying to get back to the states after his adventures in France, Greece, and Algeria.
    But there is no rest for the weary, as a group of terrorists strike while Hawkeye is at the airport check-in counter!
    Fortunately, Silver Sable and the Sandman came along to see him off.

And that means the terrorists are going to get more than they bargained for against the three super heroes!

Script by Tom DeFalco. Pencils by Mark Bright. Inks by Jose Marzan.

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Solo Avengers #7 Jun 1988
    "Hijacked!"
    Clint Barton is still trying to get back to the states after his adventures in France, Greece, and Algeria.
    But there is no rest for the weary, as a group of terrorists strike while Hawkeye is at the airport check-in counter!
    Fortunately, Silver Sable and the Sandman came along to see him off.

And that means the terrorists are going to get more than they bargained for against the three super heroes!

Script by Tom DeFalco. Pencils by Mark Bright. Inks by Jose Marzan.
    I love the half-costume, half-street clothes look. Reminds me of the time that Spider-Man had to web himself a pair of underwear and then his pants stuck to them.

I think it starts in August.

Maybe you should check it out regardless, the first preview looks very well drawn and like lots of fun.
    http://www.buzzcomics.net/showpost.php?p=1760347
    It does look better than I was afraid. Perhaps I will check out the first issue.. or arc.

Some Avengers Academy Art I had in my Deviant art feed today.

I always liked how Widow looks in that game.
    Clint not so much, at least not until Lvl 3 of 5.
    Last edited by Matternativ; 08-18-2018 at 03:19 AM.

My Twitter

I already commented in the Natasha thread, but this fanart makes me happy

I love his Rank 3 the most, and he's also just really adorable in game. They did his storyline really well, and included his hearing loss. I'm also amused every time he pops up for a cameo with dog characters lol.

They gave him a Ronin costume a while back, and while i don't like covering up his precious face, I worked hard to get it. Really hoping there are more costumes to come for him in the future before I bail on this game completely lol.

Ronin_Hawkeye_Van_Dynes.jpg

I will say what I really didn't like was his ingame voice. It was one of the Roster Teeth guys who I enjoyed in Red vs Blue when I still watched that but it didn't feel like it fit Clint at all.

Also: Here is the Preview for Old Man Hawkeye no one has posted yet.
    https://www.cbr.com/old-man-hawkeye-8/
    Last edited by Matternativ; 08-20-2018 at 03:52 PM.

My Twitter

Also: Here is the Preview for Old Man Hawkeye no one has posted yet.
    https://www.cbr.com/old-man-hawkeye-8/
    Gold standard remains the gold standard.