Page 54 of 67 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Thanks!
    Well, that's a pity. I hope they can bring him back to the book after a while, next year or something. I wouldn't mind a five or six issues mini each year or each two years. It's basically what I'm doing with a few books I'm pulling from Image, for example.
    That style really makes it easy to commit to more books, which would be wonderful. I love Image's format.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    It's ToS only a mini or are they going to continue it further in a while? Honestly interested in the answer. I've been a bit too disconnected from Marvel for a while, but this book was pretty good and I'm enjoying it. It helps that I like the dynamic, even if Clint is a bit too easygoing and Bucky is too broody, but I wouldn't mind at all reading more of them (especially Clint, but eh, I'm truly a fan so...) and the art is honestly pretty to look at.
    Well, you clearly are a bit out of touch then because easy going and relatable has been Hawkeye's persona for the last 5 years or so.
    It's actually less of an issue in this book compared to most others.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

So July's Old Man Hawkeye issue will revolve around spoilers:
    what happened with Hawkeye and the Thunderbolts at the day the Villains took over.
    end of spoilers
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

Screen Shot 2018-04-18 at 4.47.07 PM.jpg

Tales of Suspense was more than worth it for this panel of bow-less Clint throwing this trick arrow at a door. I want to frame this.

Quote Originally Posted by responsarbre View Post
    Screen Shot 2018-04-18 at 4.47.07 PM.jpg

Tales of Suspense was more than worth it for this panel of bow-less Clint throwing this trick arrow at a door. I want to frame this.
    ...................why?

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    ...................why?
    It's hyperbole, lol. But I did laugh at that panel. The Hawkeye/Bucky stuff this issue was fun.

Quote Originally Posted by responsarbre View Post
    It's hyperbole, lol. But I did laugh at that panel. The Hawkeye/Bucky stuff this issue was fun.
    It was a fun panel. The one were Bucky was like: "How do we find out which one the real Nat ist." Takes the cake for me though, haha.

But in general the Bucky/Clint stuff was the minis biggest selling point. As soon as we focused on Widow it kinda robbed the books momentum.

But I ranted enough on that and her general position in the respective thread already.

Wonder what's next for Clint now. Solicits tell us what Nat is gonna do and we have an idea what Bucky does but it doesn't seem like Clint will be part of this plot any longer. Considering he also isn't on a team anymore that leaves him with nothing to do.
    Maybe Avengers Surrender will give us a hint when it ends.

My Twitter

Lack of Clint solicits makes me sad

But there's a massive Black Widow/Hawkeye sale going on at Comixology right now, and this makes me happy! Even though I probably have most of what I want from it already lol.

Incredible Member

Glad to see Clint back in classic purple in Avengers. Now we just need him, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver and Wonder Man to be featured in a revival of West Coast Avengers!

BANNED

Avengers #230 Apr 1983
    "The Last Farewell!"
    In the wake of recent events, the Avengers tie up loose ends.
    The Masters of Evil are jailed, and Hawkeye is exonerated by the state court in regard to Egghead's death.
    Then the Avengers assemble for the dual purpose of testing Hank with Stark's cerebral scanner,
    thus eliminating the possibility that his mental breakdown was caused by outside forces,
    and formally clearing Hawkeye of causing Egghead's demise.

Script by Roger Stern. Pencils by Al Milgrom. Inks by Joe Sinnott.

Preview for Deadpool #299: https://previewsworld.com/Catalog/Prevue/FEB180898

Take a look

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Preview for Deadpool #299: https://previewsworld.com/Catalog/Prevue/FEB180898

Take a look
    So many questions:

• Nooooo, T-shirt Hawkeye is back?
    • Deadpool can shapeshift?
    • Maria Hill is in good standing again?

Okay, maybe not that many.

As far as Wade... he's probably using an image inducer. I also think this story is going to take place a little before a lot of what's currently happening. It's basically still all fall out from Secret Empire. Can't speak for Hill other than she's already come to blows with Wade earlier in the arc.

Not really a DP Fan but this intrigues me.

My Twitter

As a big fan of both, I really like this. They had the vs Crime mini together, and then Wade offered his hand to Clint when Clint was locked up for killing someone everyone liked. Now Wade killed someone everyone liked and the real Clint said he would try to talk to Wade calmly about it first. Pretty cool.