I'm having some doubts and questions in regards to my latest project; a superhero comic where the main character becomes a superhero after defeating the thing that was killing her (cancer). First off, there is a lot of good that could potentially come from this, not only in the form of a positive message, but also as a means for a long-term charity drive (proceeds from the comic helping charities in relation to the comic). Causes would not only include cancer, but Alzheimer's, mental illness, Parkinson's, ALS, MS and others.

While I can do some artwork for other projects of mine, this one needs more than what I can offer. I know I'll be told it's best to pay an artist for the work, and I totally agree with it. It's just hard to pay anyone when I am barely making ends meet myself.

I guess this came from that place that hates to see anything bad happen to anyone and one too many people who were close to me or my family were affected by cancer or something similar to it. It boils down to the fact that I hate to feel helpless when someone else is in need. I guess I wonder if there are any artists who would feel the same way? The book is pretty short itself, only 16 pages and I've been told it's a solid story.