Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Quote Originally Posted by Rafa-Rivas-2099 View Post
    I think you're very careful not to read the parts that state the opposite, even though 4 fifths of the whole list of quotes are explicitly stating that they are the exact same characters of I Cant Believe and Formerly Known. I challenge you to read it again. In fact, I do fear something about this, but it isn't that they might not be the same characters, that was clearly stated over and over.
    They'll be written as those characters, but they won't be the same ones taken from those series. It's a whole new Multiverse, and however they're characterized, they will not be from a pre-Flashpoint universe. At no point does he say they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Kalicki View Post
    They'll be written as those characters, but they won't be the same ones taken from those series. It's a whole new Multiverse, and however they're characterized, they will not be from a pre-Flashpoint universe. At no point does he say they are.
    So what you're saying is that they're not their Beetle and Booster from I Can't Believe it's Not the Justice League.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

BANNED

Comic stories are imaginary.If you have the people who handled the characters the best that's cannon as far as I'm concerned.It's like if Jack Kirby and Stan Lee had some unpublished FF stories hid up somewhere.That's the damn Fantastic Four I would'nt give a shit what was going on at 616 a the moment.Keith Giffen handled these characters the best that's them and I can't wait to buy it and see them return!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    So what you're saying is that they're not their Beetle and Booster from I Can't Believe it's Not the Justice League.
    Not in any literal sense. They'll be written the same way, but they will not come from that continuity.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    No, it IS their Beetle and Booster. No doubt about it.

It's just that it's a lot of bother to try and "fit" them into a continuity, and frankly, it's not worth the effort. Just sit back and enjoy.