Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Oh My Stars and Garters! It's the Hank McCoy Appreciation!

Fascinating!

Hello all! Here is where we appreciate our oft-furry, ever-ingenious mutant scholar, Hank McCoy.

Beasts gonna Beast!

BANNED

I would appreciate picture of Hank with the most beautiful X-Man.

As Hank McCoy or the fantastic blue Beast the man is a brilliant, big-hearted, teddy bear and his origin is one of my favorite silver era stories.

He is such a sympathetic character and his fight for acceptance and freedom for all mutants is inspirational.

I like Beast also and hope that he gets some better development and characterization. I feel like a lot of the development he's received in the past few years has been mostly negative and focused on yet another transformation.

Beast needs some respect! He's the original smart man of the X-men and I want to get more feats from him showing off his intellect.

His new look isn't so bad. I think over time it will grow on me a lot more. I just hope that his strength, speed, and agility are portrayed well and keep him from getting jobbed out.

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

How could I pass up a thread devoted to my old namesake? Beast's one of my faves. He's smart, witty, full of ideas, but can't seem to ever be comfortable in his own skin. Poor guy. Whedon's Astonishing is one of the things that hooked me on the X-Men and Beast was a big part of that.

Always been a big fan of Hank.
    Really enjoying his appearances in Amazing X-Men at the moment and of young Hank in All New X-Men.

Here's a pic I did of Beast a looooooooooooong time ago.

Really liked his cat look, but this new one has had some great artist interpretations so far.
    Like this one:-

Last edited by anthony_lynch15; 05-03-2014 at 12:52 PM.
    Trying to catch up on 2 years of Marvel comics.....
    Comic Book Parody - Funny comic book stuff.
    X-Men: Drama of the Atom - An unfinished Battle of the Atom parody.

I'll take Teen Hank all day, every day.

I really love the way this artist, NM Rosario, draws a pre-furry Hank McCoy:

I also like the way he draws Warren as well.

I hope that with upcoming storylines Beast gets to play a more positive and meaningful role both within the X-verse and with the New Avengers.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I hope that with upcoming storylines Beast gets to play a more positive and meaningful role both within the X-verse and with the New Avengers.
    As opposed to hanging around with the Illuminati and destroying other Earths? Yeah, that doesn't sit well, but I bet it doesn't sit well with him either. I think he's kind of stuck with it, having to take care of yet another of Xavier's messes. It should be interesting to see how he comes out of the book when it finishes. I hope he tells somebody off.

BANNED

Beast is my third favorite Blue boy, right after Kurt and Warren.

Still love you Hank.

I know Lobdel ain't the most popular writer but I really enjoyed his Hank. He was always so happy and constantly trying to get everyone else smiling.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Anyone else think that Lil Beast will inherit Dark Beast as an archenemy?

BANNED

Sweet! A Beast Thread!

I miss fun Beast!

The guy use to make me smile. But now he just depresses the hell out of me.

Marvel should make him be able to shift back and forth from Human Beast to the Above blue Beast.
    Last edited by Trident; 05-06-2014 at 09:34 AM.

BANNED

BANNED