Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Last edited by Trident; 05-06-2014 at 09:49 AM.

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

Everyone! What is your favorite version of Beast? I think for me I like his Cat form the most but artists seem to have a lot of trouble drawing it, I do really like his current form a lot as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    Sweet! A Beast Thread!

Baby Beast! *WHOOPP*

Not my favorite fuzzy blue guy (that would be Nightcrawler), but he's pretty awesome.

BANNED

Is the dark beast still around in 616 ?

BANNED

I much prefer the Beast of old...and I would love for him to revert to a human form. His friendship and playfulness with Wonder Man was how I prefer him.
    They have really transformed Beast into a wholly different character. I think this is why he is a polarizing figure. Beast has always been smart, but he seems to gave become a sullen, angsty, Fringe universe Hank. I blame Morrison for the initial change but almost all writers have followed suit. Of all the wrong the O5 being here can do, I hope they use this to make him right again.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyBlueElf View Post
    Everyone! What is your favorite version of Beast? I think for me I like his Cat form the most but artists seem to have a lot of trouble drawing it, I do really like his current form a lot as well.
    O5 or pre-ultimate blue version. I prefer the human version. Did not like the lion version (or horse based on the Sword series). The current were-gorrila I don't understand. If I had to pick a blue it would be the original...ape/cat?
    If they made him look a little like the First Class movie version that would not be terrible.

My favorite version of Beast was anything pre-Morrison. I loved the goofy yet intellectual Beast that hung around with X-Factor back in the day and his dynamic with Angel and Iceman was awesome.
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

Wow, I just read All New X-men #25. The watch told Beast in person that hes disgusts him. Just how despicable do you have to be for the watcher to visit you in person just to say he hates you? lol

Maybe the wrong thread for this...........

I feel bad for Hank. Especially with reading new avengers and the illuminati stories, he seems in over his head. Though I suppose Hank having a true understanding of time and space would make things very boring.
    Last edited by Wissenschaft; 05-17-2014 at 11:28 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wissenschaft View Post
    Wow, I just read All New X-men #25. The watch told Beast in person that hes disgusts him. Just how despicable do you have to be for the watcher to visit you in person just to say he hates you? lol

Maybe the wrong thread for this............
    Nah, character appreciation can be positive or negative. The reaction you get toward a character shows they elicited a response.
    Some take appreciation to only mean unicorns and rainbows. Many characters I once enjoyed I find to be distasteful in current state but fondly remember what was.
    Just my opinion though...stepping off the soapbox.

I'm cool with Hank's new long, but I wish the hair on his head would come back. He looks bald. I don't care if it's Wolverine hair or not, I just want it back.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    I'm cool with Hank's new long, but I wish the hair on his head would come back. He looks bald. I don't care if it's Wolverine hair or not, I just want it back.
    I actually quite like the new Hairstyle for Beast, of course I prefer him to have Wolverine hair but he still looks good without it, he's kind of got a Hell Boy vibe going on.

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyBlueElf View Post
    I actually quite like the new Hairstyle for Beast, of course I prefer him to have Wolverine hair but he still looks good without it, he's kind of got a Hell Boy vibe going on.
    It's certainly better than Morrison's stupid cat. It didn't just affect his appearance, it affected his attitude as well. He acted like a house cat.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

I wonder when the real Beast will return. I hate what the character has become since Morrison.
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman