Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Wolverine, #6

THE MADRIPOOR JOB - Part 1
    • As his plan to take down Sabretooth takes shape, Wolverine goes undercover in Madripoor - but he's not the only one with his eyes on Sabretooth's empire - what do PETE WISDOM & MI-13 have to do with it?
    • Paul Cornell (WOLVERINE: KILLABLE) and Gerardo Sandoval (CABLE & X-FORCE) bring you a two part epic that'll push the mortal Wolverine to his limits!

Full article here.

Spectacular Member

Typo, page 1, panel 2

I've been waiting for this book to pick up. It has been really inconsistent for the first few issues. But it has gotten better. I'm just waiting for it to break through. I get the sense that this issue could be that issue. Even though Wolverine is set to die already, it would be nice if this story was done in a way that didn't make it feel like such a gimmick. Just hope that's not asking for too much.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I sure as hell hope that Sabertooth is written as expecting a double cross by Wolverine. If not it would make all the character development as waste imo.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Looks good and love the art. I hope it ends on a good note. Though considering it has nothing to do with hi s death im still really curious about #12's ending
    X-Men Forever

Yeah, it seems like this book is gradually getting better. Though I'm still hoping that Wolverine being freaked out because he is suddenly "mortal" was just part of the act or something. Otherwise it makes no sense in light of how he responded the other times he lost his healing factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Yeah, it seems like this book is gradually getting better. Though I'm still hoping that Wolverine being freaked out because he is suddenly "mortal" was just part of the act or something. Otherwise it makes no sense in light of how he responded the other times he lost his healing factor.
    If I were a betting man, I'd say it was part of the act.

I surely hope so as well.