Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Storm better watch her back. The Avengers don't take too kindly to using your powers to help poor people.
    On ye olde CBR

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut Punch View Post
    Storm better watch her back. The Avengers don't take too kindly to using your powers to help poor people.
    Africa:

Storm: Let the rain wash away those tears. No longer will you nor your children suffer! I am here to ensure...eh?!
    Captain America: Ororo Monroe! You're under arrest!
    Storm: What the?! Explain yourself! What are the charges?!
    Captain America: Ah..Disturbing the Peace! *Pushes the villagers* Out of the way citizens!
    Maria Hill: *whispers* If Cyclops bails you out, give him this.
    Storm: Your phone number?!
    Last edited by Godzilla2099; 05-06-2014 at 08:29 AM.

Love that Storm is getting her own series again. Pak seems to have an interesting perspective with her. It is pretty remarkable that Storm has experienced so many levels of power and weakness. She has been an orphan and a thief on the streets of Cairo. She has been a goddess worshipped by many. She has been a hero admired by all. She has been an outlaw and a renegade. She has been the queen of her own country. She probably has a more diverse perspective than any other character. That's part of what makes her so compelling. And I like the idea of getting her out of the Jean Grey Institute to share her awesome with the rest of the Marvel Universe.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Storm is an Avenger, they're not going to stop her. Forget not it was Storm who rallied the Avengers in the end of AvX

I hope that we get to see how much of a physical bad ass she is. It's been a while since we've seen her in a fist fight.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Captain America vs Black panther = owned. Cyclops vs Black panther = owned. Storm will do what she feels.

It's Ororo Munroe, c'mon. Shame on you, CBR News!

Anyway, I'm still pretty excited for this book. Loving Pak's enthusiasm, and he certainly gets the character. Just wish they'd disclose a bit more about the book, but I guess July is still a long way to go.

Really hoping that Storm's leadership comes back into focus and she actually gets respected in the rest of the X-Books. But it probably won't happen until after Wolverine's death.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post
    Anyway, I'm still pretty excited for this book. Loving Pak's enthusiasm, and he certainly gets the character. Just wish they'd disclose a bit more about the book, but I guess July is still a long way to go.
    july is not that long away. why are more people not concerned about this? we deserve more to preview than a couple of covers that we have already seen.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    july is not that long away. why are more people not concerned about this? we deserve more to preview than a couple of covers that we have already seen.
    Maybe there's just nothing to preview.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BlackStorm View Post
    Captain America vs Black panther = owned. Cyclops vs Black panther = owned. Storm will do what she feels.
    1.jpg
    2.jpg

Aww Ben, you should not have interrupted Wolverine while he was about to kill Cat man

BANNED

I'm mostly scared she will fight boring humans instead of super villains.pref of the homosuperior kind.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    leader of mutantkind
    That would be Cyclops.:rolleyes:

BANNED

It sure ain't the Messiah, Hope Summers. :rolleyes:
    Last edited by DDD; 05-06-2014 at 09:25 AM.

BANNED

Yeah, she hasn't been a ''leader'' of mutant kind for a while, doesn't mean she can't be again if given the right material. I'm cautiously optimistic.

We know she's going to step it up to replace Logan. Let's hope that actually materializes onto the page.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    We don't "deserve" a damn thing.