Thread: Superman Feats!

Greetings, Chicken!!! Mantis Girl 94's Avatar

Default Superman Feats!

I think the original thread "poof" with the forum Reboot. (if not me sorry).

Please post about or post pictures of Kal's greatest feats...I LOVE seeing the Man of Steel strut his stuff that no one else would dare to strut

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Hope to see more in here like that last one, personally.

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

He had fight against angels.

superman-angels.jpg

SupermanvsAngel.jpg

ANd win.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

COIE12HadEnough.jpg

This one always gives me chills! "I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!" Superman ends the Anti-Monitor once and for all.

moon3.jpg

Superman stops the Moon crashing into the Earth by using his own power to give the Moon poles!

Added bonus: The Moon was being pulled by a demon using magic and loses. Superman pwns magic!

Double added bonus: This proves that even (*Bowie voice*) ooo, ooo, Electric Blue (*Bowie voice ends*) powers can't stop Grant Morisson writing an awesome Supes!

P.S. I couldn't figure out how to display the larger images in the post. Sorry.
    Last edited by exile001; 09-18-2014 at 04:59 AM.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Action_Comics_782.jpg
    1695360-action_comics__782_pg18.jpg
    ImperiexBOOM.jpg

From Our Worlds at War:

Superman dives into the heart of the Sun (!), returns exploding with power and on fire(!!), pushes the Brainiac 13 Planet (!!!) powered by Imperiex (!!!!) back to the dawn of time (!!!!!), killing neither (!!!!!!), delivers a speech about life (!!!!!!!) AND saves the baby Lena Luthor!!!!!!!!

Just wow!
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

BANNED

Dis is a nice thrd...we/SZ r nt dedic8d Supaman fans but we/SZ hv always apprec8d fancied d xcter.

Here...in dis thrd...will b a gr8 opprtunity 4 us/SZ 2 knw many of Supes gr8 grand feats beyond d simple over-used supa-strength.

Thank u Mantis Girl 94 4 cre8ing dis thrd!

BANNED

Can sum1 plz explain wat md Supamn lyk dis?

Hw & y did he bcum lyk dat?

Was he mo' or less pwrful?

We/SZ also vaguely remembr der was also a "red" version & hw did he cumbak 2 normal?

Quote Originally Posted by SilverZeal View Post
    Can sum1 plz explain wat md Supamn lyk dis?
    Long story short (but still quite long), after the Final Night crossover where the Sun was almost destroyed by a Sun-Eater, Superman was pretty much powerless. As his powers returned, his body started going through some changes (not puberty), such as becoming intangible or short circuiting close by electronics.

Eventually, he became a being of pure energy but his being was coming apart, his energies dispersing. His friend Emil Hamilton built the new containment suit (in the picture) to hold his energies together and allowed him to manifest the new powers.

It wasn't really explained why all this happened.

Anyway, he could now sense almost any kind of energy, fire energy bolts, become pure energy (basically like comic book lightning), absorb most forms of energy, increase his size/density and become a regular human as Clark Kent. In JLA, Morisson had him give the Moon poles and converted him into radio waves at one point.

Eventually, the Toyman and Cyborg (Superman) managed to trap his energies in separate containers and when he escaped he split into two beings, Superman Red and Superman Blue (both with the new power set and, inexplicably, a second Red containment suit), and they slowly drifted away from being identical (though neither turned bad).

Apparently, the Superman Red/Superman Blue split awoke the Millennium Giants, beings of enormous power set to end the Earth at a fixed point and on their defeat, a battle that required both Supermen to expend all their energies, Superman fell back to Earth whole, hearty and with his original power set.

It was equally unclear why this happened.

Amazing Member

One of my favorites of the current version
    3671323-7498813649-32784.jpg

Greetings, Chicken!!! Mantis Girl 94's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by George Taylor View Post

Gosh I love this one too!

I love some of his modern (new 52) feats as well as the old ones...Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by George Taylor View Post
    Badass feat. No one else comes close.

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one