Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dupont2005 View Post
    Milehigh prices are ridiculous, but his selection is easily double what Lonestar offers. If what you're looking for is less common, it may be Milehigh or nothing.
    Or Mycomicshop.com, they have a LOT. and if they don't have it you can just put it on your want list and it come available in about a month (in my experience)
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Mycomicshop.com is also my preferred shop for backissues. Grahamcrackers.com is also supposed to be good, but I've bought anything from them.

BANNED

I so don't trust myself with a credit card on an internet full of books...

I've bought singles from mycomicshop also but don't pass on ebay. You can get comics for a steal sometimes.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    Or Mycomicshop.com, they have a LOT. and if they don't have it you can just put it on your want list and it come available in about a month (in my experience)
    So I'm trying to find a comic All-Star Squadron 59 on Mycomicshop. When I search for All-Star Squadron it says they have 16 of the 69 issues, but only the 16 they do have come up as an option for me to add to my want list. How do I add comics they don't have to my want list?

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Mortimer View Post
    So I'm trying to find a comic All-Star Squadron 59 on Mycomicshop. When I search for All-Star Squadron it says they have 16 of the 69 issues, but only the 16 they do have come up as an option for me to add to my want list. How do I add comics they don't have to my want list?
    Strange, for me it's available. Try this link https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?tid=212311&pgi=51
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    Strange, for me it's available. Try this link https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?tid=212311&pgi=51
    hmm, I'd been putting in a dash in the search, and when I do that it shows All Star Squadron (1981) 16 out of 67. Remove the dash and then I found what you found. They're all there. Weird.

Anyway. Thanks for your help.

Amazing Member

Just a price comparison: Mycomic shop VF: $2.40 F: $1.80 G: $1.20
    Milehigh (assuming a 50% discount code):VF: $2.18 F: $1.45

If you go to the end of the run, Mile High is cheaper for the rest too... signifigantly so for #60, which MycomicShop only has CGCs for.

Sometimes Mile High is good

Spectacular Member

I've had really good luck with My Comic Shop and their website is excellent for just looking up information on comics. I find Mile High's website pretty wacky and I just don't get doing the crazy high pricing and doing the big discounts, it always seems kind of shady. Only thing I ever got from Mile High was a bunch of Marvel Essentials at some blow out prices. I never look there anymore. Ebay is hit and miss, but if you are going for runs, sets or lots, it's pretty hard to beat.