Page 1 of 52 123451151 ... LastLast

Default The Watcher of Overnight Travelers: Moon Knight Appreciation

The Embracer, The Pathfinder, The Defender, The Watcher of Overnight travelers and if he's not feeling too lucid. The One Who Lives On Hearts. Lets appreciate Marvel's most unhinged albeit best dressed Avenger. Lets appreciate MOON KNIGHT.

3722804-w3+moonkn2014002_int2.jpg.jpg

moonknight1preview1jpg-dc37b5_960w.jpg

MOONKN2014003varcov.jpg

I can't believe how hard it is to find a scan of Moony vs the Examiner. It was an iconic scene.

Default Moon Knight Appreciation!

Let's hear it for the all white knight! Feel free to discuss anything and everything about our favorite hero with Dissociative Identity Disorder, or I mean.. ehem.. brain damage.

Current running series: Moon Knight by Warren Ellis, Declan Shavley, and Jordie Bellaire.
    Let's hope this series continues for a long while because it is spectacular!
    "Relax. I'm far too borderline psychotic to feel pain." - MK.

Reserved #1

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

I'm a fan of the character, but not of this current series. That's fine. I'm glad people are enjoying it > it's not my taste. It's all good and I'm glad he's back in print.
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

Reserved #2

I like Moonknight a lot and I like the new book. It is a better take than the last one. I would like a fleshed out supporting cast at some point.

hopefully the new series will last several years under Ellis.

Always been a Moon Knight fan. The only series I didn't like was Bendis's take. Couldn't stand it and I'm not a Bendis hater by any means. LOVING Ellis on Moon Knight.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

BANNED

Multiverse Moon Knights , converge ...

^^^^ what the devil?!?

The Embracer, The Pathfinder, The Defender, The Watcher of Overnight travelers and if he's not feeling too lucid. The One Who Lives On Hearts. Lets appreciate Marvel's most unhinged albeit best dressed Avenger. Lets appreciate MOON KNIGHT.
    so what's this latest series about? Is he back in new york city?

Too bad that the MCU is already crowded. I'd like to see him show up in a Marvel film.

I am huge fan of Moon Knight, but this current run needs to pick up the pace or at least start a story. They all feel like one-shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    ^^^^ what the devil?!?

so what's this latest series about? Is he back in new york city?

Too bad that the MCU is already crowded. I'd like to see him show up in a Marvel film.
    They should give him a Netflix series. They could go wild.

Wasn't there an appreciation thread already? That's alright, the new series is cause enough to appreciate! The first series is the benchmark for me, though I like what Ellis and Shalvey have done thus far. I was pleasantly surprised in the recent issue to see the ghosts of the Savage Studs from vol 1., issues #31 and #32. I hope we get to see the return of Morpheus before this series is over.

MoonKnight_vs_Morpheus1.jpg MoonKnight_vs_Morpheus2.jpg MoonKnight_vs_Morpheus3.jpg
    BOOSTER GOLD (Michael Jon Carter), HAWKEYE (Clint Barton), IRON FIST (Daniel Rand), MOON KNIGHT (Marc Spector aka Steven Grant aka Jake Lockley), NIGHTCRAWLER (Kurt Wagner), NOVA (Richard Rider)

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    They should give him a Netflix series. They could go wild.
    That would be awesome!
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark