Page 34 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Happy Birthday Mike Deodato Jr.!!!

Thanks for your rendition of Moon Knight.

I got to talk to Greg Smallwood (current artist of Moon Knight) last weekend at Planet Comicon, and I asked him how far out him and Lemire have planned out. He said that Lemire just finished writing the 2nd arc, and hopefully will be starting on a 3rd one before long. Smallwood mentioned that he had signed a 2 year exclusive for Marvel, and hopes to keep doing Moon Knight for as long as he can (or is allowed). This is awesome news, Smallwood is in my opinion the best new artist Marvel has, so I'm glad they snagged him. I hope all of Marvel's stupid reboots/relaunches doesn't affect this book too much, because I am loving every bit of it.
    currently reading: Dept. H, Hellboy in Hell, Kaijumax, Moon Knight

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch by Night View Post
    I got to talk to Greg Smallwood (current artist of Moon Knight) last weekend at Planet Comicon, and I asked him how far out him and Lemire have planned out. He said that Lemire just finished writing the 2nd arc, and hopefully will be starting on a 3rd one before long. Smallwood mentioned that he had signed a 2 year exclusive for Marvel, and hopes to keep doing Moon Knight for as long as he can (or is allowed). This is awesome news, Smallwood is in my opinion the best new artist Marvel has, so I'm glad they snagged him. I hope all of Marvel's stupid reboots/relaunches doesn't affect this book too much, because I am loving every bit of it.
    Woo! This is excellent news! Now all we need is for that damn Netflix show to be announced.

I really like the idea that there are other gods in this void that are going to be taking over other host. That's going to make for a great villain down the road for Moon Knight.

I wonder if Moon Knight is going to get added powers during a full moon cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthkostis View Post
    Woo! This is excellent news! Now all we need is for that damn Netflix show to be announced.
    Oh man, I know. There's just been too many rumors about this for this to not happen, right?

BANNED

Oh man, I know. There's just been too many rumors about this for this to not happen, right?
    It's easy to do, the book is doing good, they've been trying to make an MK show for years now, the Netflix shows are very well received. Yeah, I'd say the chances are good.

BANNED

some awesome art pics.

BANNED

Moon Knight comes to Marvel Puzzle Quest this week and has a pretty sweet looking model.

He's a 4-Star character with green, black, and purple powers, so he pairs well with Captain America. Most of his powers have random effects.

BANNED

MK showing up in the Top 25 Advance Pre-Orders:

AO.jpg

BANNED

MOON KNIGHT #6
    JEFF LEMIRE (W) • GREG SMALLWOOD (A/C)
    STORY THUS FAR VARIANT COVER BY Christian Ward
    CLASSIC VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    DEFENDERS VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    "INCARNATIONS" STARTS NOW!
    • Marc Spector broke his body to escape the prison Khonshu built for his mind...
    • ...And Stephen Grant awoke in New York City, ready to produce Marvel's next box-office smash!
    • It's a happy ending -- unless Marc is still trapped somewhere.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$3.99

The new solicit worries me. Stephen Grant, the movie producer was a Bendis thing...
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Of Atlantis View Post
    The new solicit worries me. Stephen Grant, the movie producer was a Bendis thing...
    Well, I do trust Lemire, so I'll just wait and see what he has in store.

I actually kinda liked the movie producer thing that Bendis did with Stephen even if the rest of the run was poor. I trust Lemire to make it a bit more interesting from a story standpoint. He hasn't let me down so far with this run so I have no problem waiting to see where he takes it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthkostis View Post
    Well, I do trust Lemire, so I'll just wait and see what he has in store.
    The solicit has me thinking though. It says he's producing Marvel's newest blockbuster. Marvel as a company does not exist in the comic universe, to my knowledge. So maybe Grant has woke up in "our world". Or maybe they just worded the solicit weird. Regardless, I wasn't a huge of anything Bendis did with MK, but in Lemire I trust.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    I actually kinda liked the movie producer thing that Bendis did with Stephen even if the rest of the run was poor. I trust Lemire to make it a bit more interesting from a story standpoint. He hasn't let me down so far with this run so I have no problem waiting to see where he takes it.
    Bendis had some good concepts, but his writting/version of Spector was awful. Still, dat art...

The solicit has me thinking though. It says he's producing Marvel's newest blockbuster. Marvel as a company does not exist in the comic universe, to my knowledge. So maybe Grant has woke up in "our world". Or maybe they just worded the solicit weird. Regardless, I wasn't a huge of anything Bendis did with MK, but in Lemire I trust.
    I think it's just a problem in the wording. That, or Marvel's dropping some subliminal hints and we're getting an MK Netflix series! A man can dream, right?