Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Stopped watching the Walking Dead so I have no idea about his acting skill (don't really feel like Red Skull in IW is anything to base it on) but I like that he actually reads Moonie comics and is a fan.
    Last edited by Psycwave; 07-02-2018 at 01:54 PM.

The lastest Arc of Moon Knight concluded and it's a tough one, not bad but Marc is put though the ultimate test of sadistic acts but it's the last one where you can see him and his other personalities say no more.

The art is still bright oddly but it seems the next Arc is back to the supernatural before the big milestone and likely last issue.

I dropped Bemis run on moon knight a long time ago but, im curious. What does marc and his other personalities mean when they say no more? (Replying to mreddie)

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Why does Laura Kinney have Marc Spector's phone number?
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    The lastest Arc of Moon Knight concluded and it's a tough one, not bad but Marc is put though the ultimate test of sadistic acts but it's the last one where you can see him and his other personalities say no more.

The art is still bright oddly but it seems the next Arc is back to the supernatural before the big milestone and likely last issue.
    Last of Bemis' run but not the end of the road for MK, I'd say.

MK's had a steady stream of runs in the past few years and always sells fairly well. No reason to think that another creative team won't be relaunching soon.

As for the last challenge Marc faces in this issue, we definitely see that there is a line that none of his personalities will cross, even the darkest of the bunch.

I think we're meant to see that no matter how disturbed Marc might be, no matter how violent his methods, that he is still a hero at heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight27 View Post
    I dropped Bemis run on moon knight a long time ago but, im curious. What does marc and his other personalities mean when they say no more? (Replying to mreddie)
    Prof gives his spoilers so it'll make sense in context

Who would you like to see relaunching the series? MK has been having a home run era since Marvel Now (imo), and it should be kept that way.

Personally, I think either Donny Cates or Matthew Rosenberg should be the new writers. As for the artists, I am undecided.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I've not read #198 yet but look forward to it.

Do we think Moon Knight will get relaunched? I've suspect for weeks now that it's not. Reason being other books that saw a relaunch had a solicit for the #1 when the existing title still had 2-3 months left. After all in this market you have to account or solicitations in Diamond so the LCS can order in advance, which is typically 2-3 months. If it gets relaunched it may not be till 2019. Two more issues places us at Oct and with 2 months past that it'd be late Dec '18 at the earliest which is why I say if it gets relaunched it'll be sometime in 2019.

Sadly I think they are going to let MK rest and try something else most likely.
    Reattempt: Black Widow? Elektra? Hercules? Sleepwalker? Deathlok? Winter Soldier? Blade? Ghost Rider? Darkhawk?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I've not read #198 yet but look forward to it.

Do we think Moon Knight will get relaunched? I've suspect for weeks now that it's not. Reason being other books that saw a relaunch had a solicit for the #1 when the existing title still had 2-3 months left. After all in this market you have to account or solicitations in Diamond so the LCS can order in advance, which is typically 2-3 months. If it gets relaunched it may not be till 2019. Two more issues places us at Oct and with 2 months past that it'd be late Dec '18 at the earliest which is why I say if it gets relaunched it'll be sometime in 2019.

Sadly I think they are going to let MK rest and try something else most likely.
    No, I feel pretty confidant that MK is getting another title.

There may be a delay between this volume and the next just because I suspect Bemis' exit was relatively abrupt.

Given that, there's obviously going to be a search for a new creative team that will push off the relaunch for a month or two but given how well MK has performed and how the character seems to be a draw to so many creators, I don't think he's going to be off the boards for long.

I agree that he's probably going to get another title. I could also see them giving him a Marvel Knights series somewhere in the near future.

"We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

So with this arc done are we likely to have just a 3 issue arc to #200 or will #200 be the mid point in the next six issue arc?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    So with this arc done are we likely to have just a 3 issue arc to #200 or will #200 be the mid point in the next six issue arc?
    #200 will be the end of the story Bemis is telling.

Whatever comes next, whenever it does, will be a new story from a new creative team.

when is Moon Knight going to be seen in animation finally?

This Bemis run is almost at an end. I’ve been enjoying this series a lot more the last few issues but I feel it’s one of those runs you have to go back and read in one sitting.